Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd almost argue that you have to carry a lot of demons to get where he is, in the field that he's in.

You have to be borderline psychotic with your work ethic as well. When he said he was calculating and studying the amount of laughs per minute other comics were getting and how he was tuning his sets to get better laugh metrics you just know this dude is a Kobe type obsessive dude when comes to his craft

I wasn’t thinking about it from that perspective even tho that’s true too…but my thoughts more so went to him running away from home at 13 (to a new state) and being at truck stops/on the street for what he said to be a year or two if I recall…and coupling that with the emotional/physical abuse he implied he experienced before that…shyt sounds like hell even tho he survived his experience

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I don’t think dude is a plant bruh been grinding for a long time. I be forgetting that he was in Scary Movie 3, 40 year old virgin, and a lot of them early 2000s movies. After I think seriously funny he finally blew up.
Yea out of everything Katt said, this was the only thing I wasn’t messing with. I remember a lot of Kevin’s come up in real time and there’s nothing about that you could consider being a plant. Dude was in Paper Soldiers for goodness sake :mjlol: :mjlol:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
20j2o0z4m1161.jpg
Haven’t seen the movie. What am I looking at exactly? Dave got long hair and funny looking clothes on, but it’s not as bad as the dude next to him :dame:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I don't even have to watch this, saw 1 clip and you know this nikkas is lying. Y'all love the drama more than the truth. Probably 10 percent of what he says is accurate and the rest is lies. He claims he was never on drugs?..claims he has acting range?...come on now. He just a hater getting is time to shine. It's always the nikkas that aren't as big as they counterparts with these tell all bitter interviews
Damn you sound mad lmao

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Haven’t seen the movie. What am I looking at exactly? Dave got long hair and funny looking clothes on, but it’s not as bad as the dude next to him :dame:
"long hair" nikka it's a woman's wig :russ:
I think that was from the comedy Robin hood, men in tights. I never really watched it, but you right, he not as bad as the dude next to him.

They got some of our best :dame: :mjcry:
7fb330e1c7e210e20df762c386de362753fd4354.gif
tumblr_n5hfx9Pn991rvzbdgo1_400.gif

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
For anybody that hasn’t watched yet. Watch the 35 minute version Shannon put out. This dude talking similar stuff that he was talking in Oakland 12 years ago where he almost got his ass beat. :francis: He always talking about someone more famous and successful than him

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
3 million views in 13 hours...They delivered on this one :whew:

Its going to be interesting to see where Shannon ends up 5 years from now :wow:

Robin Hood - Men in Tights was hilarious when I was a kid...I might need to throw that on to see how it aged

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man my IG timeline all day today is full of Katt Williams clips or folks responding to him. This is crazy :pachaha:

it’s a really great interview…I don’t take everything he said at face value nor feel the need to choose “sides” in his beef with other comedians but there was a lot of insight offered…a lot of the antics and shyt he’s been involved in the media make more sense now…not just only what he said but reading between the lines as well…plus it was just straight up funny during several parts lol

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
What seems to escape you nikkaz and every other trend following mf online is Katt is a great PERFORMER... he can present an argument or accusations in a way that really has you thinking "wow he bringing it"

This mf is notorious for going at other comedians with false allegations and wild conspiracy theories and you mfs just eating it up like he's the anointed one..

I saw the so called "joke stealing" clip and I'm Ike so we're just gonna disregard ceds ENTIRE CAREER off that shyt???? :dahell: