Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
ya this interview is huge…this is the first time I’ve watched the show…and the only reason I took a chance and watched this is bcuz the thread kept getting bumped so I read a few posts and decided to check it out….it’s been a decent interview once you get past the messy shyt…I didn’t know about his upbringing at all/the serious issue(s) he had with his pops…throughout his career, he’s sometimes come across as someone who is carrying a lot of demons
I'd almost argue that you have to carry a lot of demons to get where he is, in the field that he's in.

You have to be borderline psychotic with your work ethic as well. When he said he was calculating and studying the amount of laughs per minute other comics were getting and how he was tuning his sets to get better laugh metrics you just know this dude is a Kobe type obsessive dude when comes to his craft

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ayo Shannon sharpe got a skill. How is this ngga keeping a straight face :bryan: He adds to the comedy by bein dead silent after Katt drop bombs

‘Ok’

‘Wow’

And every once in a while he give you a ‘but Katt!:damn:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
did snoop catch a stray?
I dont think so. Only thing katt really said about snoop was he smoke more than him or osmething like that. Shannon had asked him if he ever smoked with snoop.

Shannon was trying to set Katt up on some stuff. I feel he wanted Katt to go crazy on the Kanye topic, but Katt handled it nicely. That was so random.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Ayo Shannon sharpe got a skill. How is this ngga keeping a straight face :bryan: He adds to the comedy by bein dead silent after Katt drop bombs

‘Ok’

‘Wow’

And every once in a while he give you a ‘but Katt!:damn:
Shannon really tried hard to be neutral and not pick sides on anything so he wouldn't damage any relationships. Professional, even if a bit cowardly. I don't think Katt minded that though, it was the right platform for what he was trying to do

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Yeah im trying to see how he bit it? Hanging with mr cooper was originally a black 3s company. After the 1st season they fired dawn lewis and made it into a more family friendly show. Steve Harvey show was a buddy buddy show showing the lives of 2 bachelors steve & ced
Was he talking about Steve biting Curry or Cedric biting him?