Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn he went at my nikka Earthquake?
Ehh, not really. He just said earthquake couldnt read. I'm sure that part will go viral, but he also said Earthquake is one of the funniest comedians or w/e and probably one of the ones that has never gotten booed. He brought upt he cant read stuff in regards to Earthquake not blowing up hollywood wise iirc.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Ehh, not really. He just said earthquake couldnt read. I'm sure that part will go viral, but he also said Earthquake is one of the funniest comedians or w/e and probably one of the ones that has never gotten booed. He brought upt he cant read stuff in regards to Earthquake not blowing up hollywood wise iirc.

This aint even really news cause Corey exposed this on the 5150 shows a year or so ago (when their beef was still fresh).

Corey said Earthquake was on the set of Black Jesus and struggling :huhldup:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It’s interesting that he said he made them change the script for Friday after Next so Money Mike wouldn’t get raped. I watched it on Xmas for the first time in years and I was like “What’s bout to happen here? :lupe: Are they really bout to go THERE?” when Terry Crews had him in that bathroom.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It was VERY entertaining but there’s a disturbing trend of people taking shyt a celebrity says as gospel just because they come off like a “real” nikka. Half that shyt was cap and lies should be exposed for what they are Katt is a hypocrite

Preach.

What bothers me the most when Katt goes on these rants dismissing other comedians is it always devolves into this holier than thou convo, like bro is dikk Gregory some socially conscious comedian. ‘Katt aint sell out :salute:

Well yea, bc he’s a midget with a fukking perm :heh: He couldn’t sell out if he wanted to. Like where was this energy when he making Perfect Holiday or any number of movies where the c00nin n bufoonin

Or my favorite contradiction, folk always bring up *the dress*. Oh oh oh ngga in a dress, they had to wear a dress. Never seen Katt in a dress. Yea, you’re right. No dress. But his first star role was an effeminate pimp who escapes being raped by grabbing a dude balls and walking around with them for the greater portion of the film. :beli:

This interview funny as hell but get the entire fukk outta here turning Katt Williams into the Nat Turner of comedy

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I’ve noticed a lot of the greatest comedians/musicians start off as Jehovah’s Witnesses or become one: Wayans Family, Katt, Donald Glover, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Notorious BIG, Prince… :jbhmm:
My mother is a JW. The kids in the religion can't do much of anything socially or extra-curricular while in school so cats learn music and entertainment on the low.