Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
By that argument Steve Harvey’s, Cedric The Entertainer’s, Ricky Smiley’s, Kevin Hart’s and Earthquake’s resume’s speak for themselves.

This isn’t just about “resume” this about utilizing critical thinking to separate likely fact from MUCH likely more fiction. Katt Williams is hilarious, entertaining, and engaging but in my opinion you’d have to be a stone cold IDIOT to believe everything he said in that interview was fact. Matter of fact some of it is easily disproven

He said everything Cedric does is cancelled. The man has been starring for the past 5 years in a CBS sitcom that just got renewed for a sixth season

He also claimed that Cedric has no specials on Netflix. Cedric has a special on Netflix you can stream RIGHT NOW called Live From The Ville that has been available for the past 8 years

Says he has 12 comedy specials available on Netflix. He only has 2 available on Netflix and has only done eight full commercially released specials to date in his career

Says that Kevin Hart was a “plant” because he never did stand up on the west coast. Kevin Hart has entire routines he did at The Laugh Factory, which is located in CALIFORNIA

Kevin Hart has footage of him performing Live On Sunset Strip which in WEST HOLLYWOOD, before he blew up

Katt has been known to lie. Thats why he had to apologize in 2018 to Tiffanny Haddish because he said on a radio interview that she didn’t deserve her place because she hadn’t done any standup specials. Haddish had done a stand up special the year before.

I’ll speak for myself and say not everything he said was factual

That doesn’t take away from my opinion on some of the ppl he mentioned who I think are unfunny (Ricky, Faizon, Cedric (on anything not King of Comedy or Barbershop), or Steve Harvey.

It was an entertaining interview.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’ll speak for myself and say not everything he said was factual

That doesn’t take away from my opinion on some of the ppl he mentioned who I think are unfunny (Ricky, Faizon, Cedric (on anything not King of Comedy or Barbershop), or Steve Harvey.

It was an entertaining interview.

It was VERY entertaining but there’s a disturbing trend of people taking shyt a celebrity says as gospel just because they come off like a “real” nikka. Half that shyt was cap and lies should be exposed for what they are Katt is a hypocrite for saying he’s so called “exposing” liars in the industry when he’s a professional cap artist himself.

That plus he made some unsavory comments about a black man’s DEAD CHILD and another black man’s wife. Now if somebody rolled up on Katt and punched him in the face over that shyt it would be some big illuminati conspiracy to shut up a “real” nikka instead of a loud mouth liar getting disciplined.

Its only entertainment if we accept it as such. Katt Williams ain’t no truth teller or whistleblower

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By that argument Steve Harvey’s, Cedric The Entertainer’s, Ricky Smiley’s, Kevin Hart’s and Earthquake’s resume’s speak for themselves.

This isn’t just about “resume” this about utilizing critical thinking to separate likely fact from MUCH more likely fiction. Katt Williams is hilarious, entertaining, and engaging but in my opinion you’d have to be a stone cold IDIOT to believe everything he said in that interview was fact. Matter of fact some of it is easily disproven

He said everything Cedric does is cancelled. The man has been starring for the past 5 years in a CBS sitcom that just got renewed for a sixth season

He also claimed that Cedric has no specials on Netflix. Cedric has a special on Netflix you can stream RIGHT NOW called Live From The Ville that has been available for the past 8 years

Says he has 12 comedy specials available on Netflix. He only has 2 available on Netflix and has only done eight full commercially released specials to date in his career

Says that Kevin Hart was a “plant” because he never did stand up on the west coast. Kevin Hart has entire routines he did at The Laugh Factory, which is located in CALIFORNIA

Kevin Hart has footage of him performing Live On Sunset Strip which in WEST HOLLYWOOD, before he blew up

Katt has been known to lie. Thats why he had to apologize in 2018 to Tiffanny Haddish because he said on a radio interview that she didn’t deserve her place because she hadn’t done any standup specials. Haddish had done a stand up special the year before.

Get im

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
It was VERY entertaining but there’s a disturbing trend of people taking shyt a celebrity says as gospel just because they come off like a “real” nikka. Half that shyt was cap and lies should be exposed for what they are Katt is a hypocrite for saying he’s so called “exposing” liars in the industry when he’s a professional cap artist himself.

That plus he made some unsavory comments about a black man’s DEAD CHILD and another black man’s wife. Now if somebody rolled up on Katt and punched him in the face over that shyt it would be some big illuminati conspiracy to shut up a “real” nikka instead of a loud mouth liar getting disciplined.

It’s only entertainment if we accept it as such. Katt Williams ain’t no truth teller or whistleblower
:mjlol:I’m saying is this interview entertaining yes. Should you believe any and everything that comes out of Katt’s mouth no. You got bruhs in here really discrediting people resumes. Just because Katt said it so now Kev is a plant lol.

sunny80

All Star
Daps

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I think he meant in the sense that Mr Cooper was about an ex athlete that ended up teaching in a high school and Steve Harvey Show was about an ex-musician who ended up teaching in a high school.

Omar Gooding was basically to Mr Cooper what Merlin Santana was Steve Harvey

Holly Robinson Peete was to Mr Cooper what Wendy Raquel Welch was to Steve Harvey

Its not an exact comparison and lets face it, most of those 90-early 2000’s sitcoms had similar premises but i’m taking Kat’s words and message here as him standing up for Mark Curry (who has accused Steve Harvey of stealing from him for YEARS) and exposing Steve as a lifelong hater and biter than anything
Nah there wasn’t many shows around like that breh.

Matter fact, wasn’t they the only two?