Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Which perfectly explains why he came out of nowhere, was catapulted to the top and why he was in damn near every movie

I always wondered why he was in damn near every movie off of those weak ass comedy specials

It all makes sense!!! WOW

:ohhh:

This some Culture vulture shyt breh. :childplease:And nggas actually co-signing

Kevin hart isnt old enough to the point where nggas should forget where he came from. He came up the ranks in the traditional standup way. And he was aided by the fact he was a midget with a distinct voice—-the same way katt Williams was.

Kev was one of many comedians on those Shaq comedy all star specials but he the one that blew bc he bodied them. ‘Eat ass face’ went ‘viral’ for that time if people don know that then yea you an outsider. Then his role in 40 Year old virgin is some comedy hall of fame shyt. He was ‘black people funny’ in a blockbuster white people movie. That shyt is rare he earned his crossover. And then he still had the culture when he did laugh at my pain

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
full
"How did the award help your career? It had to help something Katt!"
MER6268_o.png
"Nope. How could Cedric give you an award that was worth something?"
MER6268_o.png
"Everything Cedric and Rickey Smiley ever been in got cancelled for not being funny."
:deadrose:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kevin hart isnt old enough to the point where nggas should forget where he came from. He came up the ranks in the traditional standup way. And he was aided by the fact he was a midget with a distinct voice—-the same way katt Williams was.

Kev was one of many comedians on those Shaq comedy all star specials but he the one that blew bc he bodied them. ‘Eat ass face’ went ‘viral’ for that time if people don know that then yea you an outsider. Then his role in 40 Year old virgin is some comedy hall of fame shyt. He was ‘black people funny’ in a blockbuster white people movie. That shyt is rare he earned his crossover. And then he still had the culture when he did laugh at my pain

I first remember him in paper soldiers…always gonna remember this scene :mjlol: