Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
2M in less than 12 hours. I think this is easily Shannons quickest vid to get that many views. BeastMode interview at 3M but was done 3ish months ago. Steve's interview at like 9M but was done like 8 months ago ago.

it says in the article they found weed and guns.

where does it say anything about crack and any other hard drugs?
If he was on such hard drugs, with as many arrests as he has, they wouldve found it on him. Hell they shouldve found it then when they raided his home. No junky will keep weed around but not coke/meth as well.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
It's 2024, how could you be so obtuse to not know that hard drugs means crack/coke/meth. Katt has always said he smoked weed. Even the article you cited only lists weed. You called him a crackhead but it seems you dont have anything backing that up.

it says in the article they found weed and guns.

where does it say anything about crack and any other hard drugs?

Yeah if I gotta spell out what this is to yall then yall got it bruh!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2M in less than 12 hours. I think this is easily Shannons quickest vid to get that many views. BeastMode interview at 3M but was done 3ish months ago. Steve's interview at like 9M but was done like 8 months ago ago.

If he was on such hard drugs, with as many arrests as he has, they wouldve found it on him. Hell they shouldve found it then when they raided his home. No junky will keep weed around but not coke/meth as well.

ya this interview is huge…this is the first time I’ve watched the show…and the only reason I took a chance and watched this is bcuz the thread kept getting bumped so I read a few posts and decided to check it out….it’s been a decent interview once you get past the messy shyt…I didn’t know about his upbringing at all/the serious issue(s) he had with his pops…throughout his career, he’s sometimes come across as someone who is carrying a lot of demons

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Nah, you can have it. You obviously one of them dudes that cant admit to being wrong :hubie:
nikka what I just posted two clips of the nikka tripping off that shyt :what:.. what he has to be arrested and caught for y’all to believe this man is on fukking drugs. You are fan I understand!!

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
ya this interview is huge…this is the first time I’ve watched the show…and the only reason I took a chance and watched this is bcuz the thread kept getting bumped so I read a few posts and decided to check it out….it’s been a decent interview once you get past the messy shyt…I didn’t know about his upbringing at all/the serious issue(s) he had with his pops…throughout his career, he’s sometimes come across as someone who is carrying a lot of demons
Yea, sorta going viral like Charleston White's Cam interview. Even my brother watched that and he really dont be keeping up with stuff like that.
Wouldnt mind seeing CW on Club Shay Shay, but I doubt that would ever happen with how bad he talks about Prime and Shannon/Prime being very close.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Classic interview. All the shots at different comedians were funny but he needs to address Ali Siddiq. He always speaks on everything but that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Yeah I bet you believe this as well! Listen to Kat talk to you 😂 clearly y’all haven’t been around someone that has been on hard drugs!

I just posted what he said.

You are convinced he’s a drug head based on your own conjecture.

As far as I know he’s never been caught with drugs or found stung out somewhere, so until something like that happens there’s no reason to belive he’s lying.

You posted that link as if it was proof of his drug use, if anything it proves what he said as true. They found his drug stash and it was all weed. If dude was a coke head the coke woulda been with the weed :manny:

Daps
Just like Katt I was raised JW and I understand him even more now, lol.

I'll put it like this. That's a religion where everyone in it is extremely devout. There is no "My relationship with God is personal so basically I do whatever" type stuff.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I just posted what he said.

You are convinced he’s a drug head based on your own conjecture.

As far as I know he’s never been caught with drugs or found stung out somewhere, so until something like that happens there’s no reason to belive he’s lying.

You posted that link as if it was proof of his drug use, if anything it proves what he said as true. They found his drug stash and it was all weed. If dude was a coke head the coke woulda been with the weed :manny:
I forgot the real world don’t exist unless links are provided. I’ve shown yall two small examples of a nikka on that shyt. You wouldn’t know what that looks like if you never been there. My apologies yall go back to your scheduled programming. 🫱🏽‍🫲🏼