Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yall really entertained by this bitter hating nonsense? Everyone one he talked about more successful then him. Ce’s still getting roles and got a long standing sitcom on network TV. Same with Steve. He and Smiley got nationally syndicated radio shows. Maybe if Katt wasn’t an angry dope addict who been playing the same character since 2002 he would be in a better spot. Talking about Ced don’t got specials. Outside his first big special with the green suit what can Katt say he has accomplished?

What specials Ced known for? I don’t even know where to find them old garbage ones he put out way back in the day. I honestly can’t even think of a Ced joke that wasn’t on Kings of Comedy. Ced has his own show on tv? Everything he stars in gets canceled quickly.

Kat stay with a sold out tour and has 2 specials on Netflix right now that aren’t the green suit one you are referencing.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
What specials Ced known for? I don’t even know where to find them old garbage ones he put out way back in the day. I honestly can’t even think of a Ced joke that wasn’t on Kings of Comedy. Ced has his own show on tv? Everything he stars in gets canceled quickly.

Kat stay with a sold out tour and has 2 specials on Netflix right now that aren’t the green suit one you are referencing.
Taking You Higher was hilarious, but that was damn near 20 years ago.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ok. Watching now there's a lot of "crackhead energy" here.

Have you ever talked to a drunk or a crackhead and they are talking some talk deep shyt? And you're like this cat is really spitting.

:ohhh:

Then they mention a moonwalking cow and you're like

:what:
Oh them some birds :skip:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hes right about gatekeeping. The regular person is a crabby gatekeeper, not just Ancient Illuminati Cabalist archons. When you dont put other people on when you get up, what is it that you think youre doing?
The archons negros be really thinking they doing something. That's wild

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Katt been killing it for 20+ years his resume speaks for itself

You sound clueless

By that argument Steve Harvey’s, Cedric The Entertainer’s, Ricky Smiley’s, Kevin Hart’s and Earthquake’s resume’s speak for themselves.

This isn’t just about “resume” this about utilizing critical thinking to separate likely fact from MUCH more likely fiction. Katt Williams is hilarious, entertaining, and engaging but in my opinion you’d have to be a stone cold IDIOT to believe everything he said in that interview was fact. Matter of fact some of it is easily disproven

He said everything Cedric does is cancelled. The man has been starring for the past 5 years in a CBS sitcom that just got renewed for a sixth season

He also claimed that Cedric has no specials on Netflix. Cedric has a special on Netflix you can stream RIGHT NOW called Live From The Ville that has been available for the past 8 years

Says he has 12 comedy specials available on Netflix. He only has 2 available on Netflix and has only done eight full commercially released specials to date in his career

Says that Kevin Hart was a “plant” because he never did stand up on the west coast. Kevin Hart has entire routines he did at The Laugh Factory, which is located in CALIFORNIA

Kevin Hart has footage of him performing Live On Sunset Strip which in WEST HOLLYWOOD, before he blew up

Katt has been known to lie. Thats why he had to apologize in 2018 to Tiffanny Haddish because he said on a radio interview that she didn’t deserve her place because she hadn’t done any standup specials. Haddish had done a stand up special the year before.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What specials Ced known for? I don’t even know where to find them old garbage ones he put out way back in the day. Ced has his own show on tv? Everything he stars in gets canceled quickly.

:dahell: Ced has been on that show on CBS for ten seasons. Still doing proud family. Probably still eating off residuals going back to the 90s. I’m sure he will take that over touring mid sized venues and Netflix specials that no one gives af about :heh: