Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Daps
When I was watching it I was thinking to myself Katt gonna get a big bag for this

I'm lowkey hoping that the comics start going at each other's necks the way Katt is.

One of the funniest comedy sagas I've ever seen was the Late Night wars after the Conan O Brien Jay Leno thing when everybody was just coming for everybody.

I want that. I want war between the comics, everybody going at everybody. It would be incredible :wow:

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Basically said him and Luda went to an illuminatti meeting and they told them that between the two of them one of them was going to get 20 Million Dollars for 10 movies and an ugly lightskinned long faced wife but they had to cut their hair. He said Luda cut his hair and got the deal and he didn’t.

He basically was saying that everyone in the “club” including Steve Harvey, Cedric, Ricky Smiley and Luda all have ugly lightskinned wives that don’t speak as perks of their “deal”

This is fukking bananas :russ: I'm about to listen to this right now

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Damn I wish Paul Mooney was alive and well so he could do one of these interviews :banderas:

Paul would probably end a lot of careers if he spilled the beans.

He did a lot of ghost writing and oddly enough MadTV and most of the edgy cac shows of the 90s took him as a flight risk. He was that real.

He wrote for Keenan and a few other people, and I'm sure he has seen/heard some things behind closed doors.

Paul Mooney and George Carlin are my top 2 favorite comedians.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I don't even have to watch this, saw 1 clip and you know this nikkas is lying. Y'all love the drama more than the truth. Probably 10 percent of what he says is accurate and the rest is lies. He claims he was never on drugs?..claims he has acting range?...come on now. He just a hater getting is time to shine. It's always the nikkas that aren't as big as they counterparts with these tell all bitter interviews

What's wrong with nikkas lying???????