Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Which perfectly explains why he came out of nowhere, was catapulted to the top and why he was in damn near every movie

I always wondered why he was in damn near every movie off of those weak ass comedy specials

It all makes sense!!! WOW

:ohhh:

Kevin Hart is not a plant, Kevin Hart was grinding doing the Laugh Factory at the SAME TIME Kat was. There’s Youtube videos of Kevin doing sets right after Kat.

Kevin Hart’s rise was in large part due to timing. He starred in Laugh At My Pain and Think Like A Man at the same time and both took off like rockets. People forget how successful that movie was. It was so successful they got Kevin, Regina Hall, and Michael Ealy to run it back in the About Last Night remake.

Kevin is the perfect example of “Seize the moment”. Its disingenuous to discount his hard work and the years he spent grinding, including not one two but TWO cancelled television shows, flopped films, and years on the chitlin Circuit, just because Kat Williams said so. Even if you don’t find him funny Kevin earned his spot

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Hart is not a plant, Kevin Hart was grinding doing the Laugh Factory at the SAME TIME Kat was. There’s Youtube videos of Kevin doing sets right after Kat.

Kevin Hart’s rise was in large part due to timing. He starred in Laugh At My Pain and Think Like A Man at the same time and both took off like rockets. People forget how successful that movie was. It was so successful they got Kevin, Regina Hall, and Michael Ealy to run it back in the About Last Night remake.

Kevin is the perfect example of “Seize the moment”. Its disingenuous to discount his hard work and the years he spent grinding, including not one two but TWO cancelled television shows, flopped films, and years on the chitlin Circuit, just because Kat Williams said so. Even if you don’t find him funny Kevin earned his spot

It felt like Kevin was in everything for a minute

Was the algorithm hitting like that!?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Yeah I don’t think dude is a plant bruh been grinding for a long time. I be forgetting that he was in Scary Movie 3, 40 year old virgin, and a lot of them early 2000s movies. After I think seriously funny he finally blew up.

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Which perfectly explains why he came out of nowhere, was catapulted to the top and why he was in damn near every movie

I always wondered why he was in damn near every movie off of those weak ass comedy specials

It all makes sense!!! WOW

:ohhh:

Did he come out of nowhere though?

I'm looking at the IDMB and I'm seeing alot of low budget movies and supporting roles up uptil ride along with him and cube.

Explain ?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
it's shifting

the more they fall off on the funny side the more beefing & hating come to the forefront

HA

Katt been like this the entire time. It’s not a shift, he just got the right camera in front of him now to address folks lying on him.

Last edited:

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
This is about to be Shannon's most successful interview lol.
best shannon interview ever
Thats not necessarily true and part of the cap Kat be slanging.

Chris Rock is one of the biggest comedians of all time and has put on a GANG of black comedians and continues to do so

Kevin Hart helped Tiffany Hadish (as did Jerrod Carmichael)

Chappelle gives many up and coming comedians shots at opening for him and stays keeping Donnell Rawlins employed
Stop it

Katt ddnt say bad things abt chris rock and Chappelle cuz they r real one and he respect them

Kevin wore a dress and jerrod is fakkit, that tell u all u need to knw

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It felt like Kevin was in everything for a minute

Was the algorithm hitting like that!?

Check his numbers. For about 3-4 years Kevin Hart was box office gold. He could make a movie on a budget of 8-10 Million and it gross 60-70 million, thats why he started getting the bigger roles in action comedies with The Rock, because he was carrying mid-budget movies by HIMSELF.

What people need to understand is that its VERY HARD to get to the level of a Kevin Hart and be a “plant”. Kevin Hart had no nepotism connections like Tony Rock. Kevin Hart didn’t get a big co-sign like Chappelle got with Eddie Murphy or Mel Brooks. Kevin Hart didn’t get an early breakout hit like Kat got with Friday After Next. Soul Plane is wildly considered one of the worst movies of all time and dude was relegated to the 4th lead in shyt like Scary Movie 3. Laugh At My Pain organically took off because it was THAT funny at the time and then when Think Like. A Man did what it did Kevin took off and never looked back. He was smart with the films he took after that and was one of the first comedians to leverage his social media presence. He made sure that in his contracts he was PAID to promote the movies he starred in on social media. Once he started getting that social media money thats when he started getting haters like Mike Epps, Kat Williams, and even Michael Blackson.

Kat Williams is naturally funnier than Kevin and almost anyone else in the game. BUT not everything Kat says is gospel. Kevin Hart was NEVER a plant. He wouldn’t have the respect of people like Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle if he was

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
"I think you just said women are unequal and want to be treated unequally...............and what part of what u saw would have been diff from a man, sir?"
full