Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
facts :wow: the biggest comics tend to be clicky af like some high school hoes :scust:

Thats not necessarily true and part of the cap Kat be slanging.

Chris Rock is one of the biggest comedians of all time and has put on a GANG of black comedians and continues to do so

Kevin Hart helped Tiffany Hadish (as did Jerrod Carmichael)

Chappelle gives many up and coming comedians shots at opening for him and stays keeping Donnell Rawlins employed

Braman

Superstar
Daps

My subconscious completely erased Katt on comic view from my brain. But I def remember this. Yea Ced bit :russ:

Sidenote tho, youngins gassin tf outta Katt. I forgot about this bit bc ngga everybody was funny back then. Katt was just another guy. He blew on some minstrel shyt. :yeshrug:So I always side eye him when he keeps comin at other nggas like he been doin some sophisticated art. He havin his moment but cats gotta relax

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah im trying to see how he bit it? Hanging with mr cooper was originally a black 3s company. After the 1st season they fired dawn lewis and made it into a more family friendly show. Steve Harvey show was a buddy buddy show showing the lives of 2 bachelors steve & ced

I think he meant in the sense that Mr Cooper was about an ex athlete that ended up teaching in a high school and Steve Harvey Show was about an ex-musician who ended up teaching in a high school.

Omar Gooding was basically to Mr Cooper what Merlin Santana was Steve Harvey

Holly Robinson Peete was to Mr Cooper what Wendy Raquel Welch was to Steve Harvey

Its not an exact comparison and lets face it, most of those 90-early 2000’s sitcoms had similar premises but i’m taking Kat’s words and message here as him standing up for Mark Curry (who has accused Steve Harvey of stealing from him for YEARS) and exposing Steve as a lifelong hater and biter than anything

Last edited: