Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
He’s always said he’s never done hard drugs.

He has 5011 kids that he adopted.

They’d get snatched in a heartbeat.

He has enough enemies in the industry that if he was it would’ve been exposed.

He just play by his own rules because he can.
nikka please. Katt has been filmed MANY times high as hell. The system f don't care about them damn kids :martin:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
am i hearing this wrong, was he implying he was sexually abused and his parents didn't believe him, which led to altercation?
The way I interpreted it is that he felt his parents were delusional in their belief of God in his eyes and beat him for things that weren't actually happening, but what they THOUGHT were happening, like sexual acts. He got old enough to decide enough was enough and left.

He's being very guarded with his words though and I think he didn't want to paint a picture that his parents were bad people.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What he say about Ludas wife or at least give the time stamp

Basically said him and Luda went to an illuminatti meeting and they told them that between the two of them one of them was going to get 20 Million Dollars for 10 movies and an ugly lightskinned long faced wife but they had to cut their hair. He said Luda cut his hair and got the deal and he didn’t.

He basically was saying that everyone in the “club” including Steve Harvey, Cedric, Ricky Smiley and Luda all have ugly lightskinned wives that don’t speak as perks of their “deal”