Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
best shannon interview ever

Stop it

Katt ddnt say bad things abt chris rock and Chappelle cuz they r real one and he respect them

Kevin wore a dress and jerrod is fakkit, that tell u all u need to knw
will-smith-chris-rock-fresh-prince-mc-220328-02-fa1040.jpg

20j2o0z4m1161.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think he meant in the sense that Mr Cooper was about an ex athlete that ended up teaching in a high school and Steve Harvey Show was about an ex-musician who ended up teaching in a high school.

Omar Gooding was basically to Mr Cooper what Merlin Santana was Steve Harvey

Holly Robinson Peete was to Mr Copper what Wendy Raquel Welch was to Steve Harvey

Its not an exact comparison and lets face it, most of those 90-early 2000’s sitcoms had similar premises but i’m taking Kat’s words and message here as him standing up for Mark Curry (who has accused Steve Harvey of stealing from him for YEARS) and exposing Steve as a lifelong hater and biter than anything
Yea, ima believe kat on this

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wasn’t Kevin Hart one of the first comics whose social media following was included into projecting box office success? I thought he was like the only stand up comedian that had a million followers? I think this was like 2014 or some shyt like that

Yes

Kevin had it put in his contract that he be paid for social media promo because he had that power at the time

Kevin took advantage of EVERY opportunity he was afforded, thats why he is where he is today. Kevin is no plant

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I think he meant in the sense that Mr Cooper was about an ex athlete that ended up teaching in a high school and Steve Harvey Show was about an ex-musician who ended up teaching in a high school.

Omar Gooding was basically to Mr Cooper what Merlin Santana was Steve Harvey

Holly Robinson Peete was to Mr Copper what Wendy Raquel Welch was to Steve Harvey

Its not an exact comparison and lets face it, most of those 90-early 2000’s sitcoms had similar premises but i’m taking Kat’s words and message here as him standing up for Mark Curry (who has accused Steve Harvey of stealing from him for YEARS) and exposing Steve as a lifelong hater and biter than anything

This says more about the state of our society/culture than anything. Nggas love an underdog, Nggas love an exposure.

Bc let’s be real…this is utterly ridiculous :heh: :dead:

Like ngga, what?!? There’s like 5 core staples of all sitcoms of all time :heh: and they ALL just branch out from there. To call the Steve Harvey show ‘biting’ Hangin with Mr cooper shyt my ngga why stop there? Mr Cooper bit Family matters. Omar Gooding wasn’t nothin but Waldo Geraldo Faldo. …..Oh but they bit What’s Happening :mjgrin: Waldo Eddie and Steve wasn’t nothing but a reworked Rog Rerun n Dewayne

Like gtfoh lmao enjoy the comedy in this but nggas turning Katt into some oracle stop it

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Notice the people he has the most problems with are thieves. Rickey Smiley, Steve Harvey, and Cedric The Entertainer are known thieves. That shyt really pisses off other comedians.

I’d never heard of Cedric or Ricky stealing material before today. Its been known with Steve for YEARS though, also that he hated Bernie Mac and tried to shark his role in Oceans 11. Steve is a lowkey ruthless individual

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This says more about the state of our society/culture than anything. Nggas love an underdog, Nggas love an exposure.

Bc let’s be real…this is utterly ridiculous :heh: :dead:

Like ngga, what?!? There’s like 5 core staples of all sitcoms of all time :heh: and they ALL just branch out from there. To call the Steve Harvey show ‘biting’ Hangin with Mr cooper shyt my ngga why stop there? Mr Cooper bit Family matters. Omar Gooding wasn’t nothin but Geraldo Waldo Faldo. …..Oh but they bit Cooley High :mjgrin: Geraldo Waldo Faldo ain’t nothin but Rog from what’s happening.

Like gtfoh lmao enjoy the comedy in this but nggas turning Katt into some oracle stop it

Thats why I said i’n taking Kat’s overall vitriol towards Steve as a ways of standing up for Mark Curry, whose Kat is tight with. Mark and Steve got beef because Mark has said Steve stole a bit from him. Steve has been accused numerous times of stealing bits from other comedians and sharking them for roles and opportunities.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check his numbers. For about 3-4 years Kevin Hart was box office gold. He could make a movie on a budget of 8-10 Million and it gross 60-70 million, thats why he started getting the bigger roles in action comedies with The Rock, because he was carrying mid-budget movies by HIMSELF.

What people need to understand is that its VERY HARD to get to the level of a Kevin Hart and be a “plant”. Kevin Hart had no nepotism connections like Tony Rock. Kevin Hart didn’t get a big co-sign like Chappelle got with Eddie Murphy or Mel Brooks. Kevin Hart didn’t get an early breakout hit like Kat got with Friday After Next. Soul Plane is wildly considered one of the worst movies of all time and dude was relegated to the 4th lead in shyt like Scary Movie 3. Laugh At My Pain organically took off because it was THAT funny at the time and then when Think Like. A Man did what it did Kevin took off and never looked back. He was smart with the films he took after that and was one of the first comedians to leverage his social media presence. He made sure that in his contracts he was PAID to promote the movies he starred in on social media. Once he started getting that social media money thats when he started getting haters like Mike Epps, Kat Williams, and even Michael Blackson.

Kat Williams is naturally funnier than Kevin and almost anyone else in the game. BUT not everything Kat says is gospel. Kevin Hart was NEVER a plant. He wouldn’t have the respect of people like Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle if he was

Facts

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude katt williams is either the smartest guy ever or the biggest bullshytter ever. My man said between 8-13 he read 3000 books a year, then at 13 he went to a random truck stop with 2500k in his pocket and somehow hitched a ride to florida in the back of said semi truck? At 13 this dude was prob 5'1 90lbs. We're to believe some random grown ass man said "yeah ill give you a ride to florids for free" and not one time asked about his parents or why hes there. Then he clocking making 2k a day in florida randomly stealing car radios and no one know the mikka face. Scroodge Mcduck couldnt write a better story

Last edited: