Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Price of the brick gone UP!!

And I am just here laughing my ass off at all these podcasters and culture critics fuming that someone who they consider beneath them like Shannon pouring in the views and accolades

I also saw that idiot Oshay Duke Jackson say Shannon fukked up because agents will be telling their clients dont come on......LMAO
I would bet some of those comedians will tell their agents to go eat a buffet of dikks if they think they wouldn't want a shot on there

The last few days have shown me how bitter and cutthroat that space is....how much grudges many people in entertainment carry.

Oh they gonna come and they gon get their shyt off....
Only a mother fukking fool would think ducking a spot on Shay Shay is the move.

Even before, views have been in the millions. I’m looking at DC Young Fly count from a year ago — 4.8M

I wish they would just admit they hate the dude instead of making all these fugazi ass claims.

Daps
:mjlol:He was the lead in Soul Plane. He had a bigger part than Monique, DL Hughley, John Witherspoon, ECT.

:mjlol:No way he should have been the lead with that cast. Especially since he wouldn't have his first special for almost another decade. Yaw gotta just accept that he's a plant.

Pick your talking point and stick with it. You brought up 40 year old Virgin like that cameo was some huge role,

And with respect to soul plane. It was a terrible movie. What mainstream black comic do you think would have agreed to be in it in 2004? That might explain how he got the role.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

And I am just here laughing my ass off at all these podcasters and culture critics fuming that someone who they consider beneath them like Shannon pouring in the views and accolades

I also saw that idiot Oshay Duke Jackson say Shannon fukked up because agents will be telling their clients dont come on......LMAO
I would bet some of those comedians will tell their agents to go eat a buffet of dikks if they think they wouldn't want a shot on there

The last few days have shown me how bitter and cutthroat that space is....how much grudges many people in entertainment carry.

Entertainment is like any other field. This shyt happens in every sector, every office, every environment, etc. Just let this fall out serve as a reminder.

Both Katt and Shannon are going to be eating quite well off of this for a loooooooooong time

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Only a mother fukking fool would think ducking a spot on Shay Shay is the move.

Even before, views have been in the millions. I’m looking at DC Young Fly count from a year ago — 4.8M

I wish they would just admit they hate the dude instead of making all these fugazi ass claims.
Their pride and ego won’t let them, but that’s exactly what it is. They are maaaaaaad

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Where is the proof of the drug use

Drop the footage of him beating people up for no reason

He showed up to the soccer game because he does stuff like that all the time, giving back to the community

The man child threatened him and got in his face several times before he swung.

Only thing he proved is the black community don’t give a damn about nobody and he shouldn’t travel without security no matter how kind hearted he is.

They really put the pressure on you boules masons and eastern stars to shut Katt down.

Ain’t gone work.
I mean he has several drug related arrests. It's several articles of him being arrested for assault random strangers for at least 10 years.. lol everything don't have footage breh let's not do that lol.

I don't give a shyt if he was giving out turkeys like nino brown if you fight a kid during that kinda negates whatever you were trying to do. No?

But Let me be clear. I hope it's drugs because if it isn't , him wilding out and attacking strangers is wild for a person who hasn't "ever used a hard drug in my entire life". But it's a conspiracy against him right? Why is it always against people with proven track records of being hotheaded dikkheads? Why is everybody around him gay and he always around to see it? Why is everybody in the wrong but him? Doesn't change the fact he is funny af, but, tough he isnt, and an innocent bystander he ain't.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

I'm sure it's gonna be the opposite. He is gonna be the black Joe Rogan after this as far as comedians lining up to show up on his show

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Wow....2024 starting off with a bang!

yxqycff-png.5488674
Quality smiley.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I mean he has several drug related arrests. It's several articles of him being arrested for assault random strangers for at least 10 years.. lol everything don't have footage breh let's not do that lol.

I don't give a shyt if he was giving out turkeys like nino brown if you fight a kid during that kinda negates whatever you were trying to do. No?

But Let me be clear. I hope it's drugs because if it isn't , him wilding out and attacking strangers is wild for a person who hasn't "ever used a hard drug in my entire life". But it's a conspiracy against him right? Why is it always against people with proven track records of being hotheaded dikkheads? Why is everybody around him gay and he always around to see it? Why is everybody in the wrong but him? Doesn't change the fact he is funny af, but, tough he isnt, and an innocent bystander he ain't.
Every charge was marijuana

Back up what you claimed or shut the fukk up.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
His platform looks janky. Shannon’s is crisp. He will definitely do well for his page but not no millions of clicks. What will Katt say there that he didn’t say on Shannon’s pod?
I would guess go in more on the outliers. Earthquake, Faizon, Blackson.

There’s a couple ways it could go since Willie is a close friend AND messy.

Either way, I’m watching. This shyt makes work a BREEZE :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I would guess go in more on the outliers. Earthquake, Faizon, Blackson.

There’s a couple ways it could go since Willie is a close friend AND messy.

Either way, I’m watching. This shyt makes work a BREEZE :blessed:

I don’t think he’ll say much more about Earthquake since he even walked a lot of that back in the interview Shannon

Talking about Faizon and Blackson is just low hanging fruit.

He’ll probably go harder at the big dogs. Kevin Hart, Ced, and Steve are names that get the computers putin, plus he’s now moved up to dissing Jamie Foxx and calling him Gay so I guess he’s just going too crash out on “exposing” people