Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:, dude was on mike tyson podcast last year and it got around 3 million views. All I'm saying is the amount of views 31 million and counting for this interview is insane.

Was he taking about other comedians???

This shannon sharpe podcast interview wouldn't have got 31 million views if he was just talking about his life.

People love drama

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I like how we have to discredit everything he said because he was capping about the amount of books he read as a kid :russ:

People can’t really get over that like they have some grand information that regular folks couldn’t come to the conclusion that he was over exaggerating in that department

:mjlol:

Katt Williams on his Forrest Gump shyt

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Meh. It’s more like his joke was inspired by JB Smooth. It wasn’t a direct ripoff :manny:
o-u.gif

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Cube said the Vice Grips were already in the script so Money was never actually going to get raped he was always supposed to fight him off
:mjlol:There's a blooper for Friday After Next that clearly implies that Money Mike got raped. I never understood that blooper until Katt Williams did that interview. Katt Williams told no lies.

If Money Mike was never supposed to be raped (implied or otherwise) why even shoot that scene at all? Let alone enough times for there to be bloopers.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Some people have awakenings at different times, if at all:manny:

Robin Hood Men In Tights and Blue Streak are 6 years apart. Dave in 1999 was more aware or principled than Dave in 93:manny:

Keep in mind this is the same Dave that walked away from everything once he felt like Chappelle Show was c00nin. He made this show and these sketches that he enjoyed then one day was hit with a perspective that made him reconsider what he was doing. That's consistent with who he's been:manny:

My problem is chappelle is not saying I wore a dress and look at me now, he's acting like other nikkas are wearing dresses and getting put on. He was the biggest comedian in the world by the time of the interview.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
There's a blooper for Friday After Next that clearly implies that Money Mike got raped. I never understood that blooper until Katt Williams did that interview. Katt Williams told no lies.
What was the blooper? :jbhmm:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
@Doomsday is this the blooper scene you talking about? :jbhmm:
This is Katt Williams part of the Blooper reel. That is the bathroom at the apartment(Where Damon attempts to rape Mike). Had to be the party since that's when Pinky and Donna was in the same place. That has to be Money Mike Donna is talking to on the floor.
What "situation" is Pinky telling mike he sorry about? :dame:
Why does Pinky's girl say "he need time to adjust" Adjust after what? :dame:
How would this scene even flow in the movie together with the wrench scene :jbhmm:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This is Katt Williams part of the Blooper reel. That is the bathroom at the apartment(Where Damon attempts to rape Mike). Had to be the party since that's when Pinky and Donna was in the same place. That has to be Money Mike Donna is talking to on the floor.
How would this scene even flow in the movie together with the wrench scene :jbhmm:

:sas2:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

:picard:Looks like Katt was telling the truth.