Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Budda

Superstar
Daps
No one has the right to say anything about Kat hating when you've got podcasts having their biggest views talking about his interview, his hating is making everyone money

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Since this becoming a topic about black stand ups I got two questions.

What happened to Flex Alexander? I used to watch One on One for Kyla Pratt:shaq: and he was the dad on there. I used to see him show up on TOugh Crowd too. I saw him play Michael Jackson in one tb movie and I ain't seen that nikka since

Why didn't Keith Robinson cross over. He was another brother I used to see on Tough Crowd. I've seen most people from the Colin Quinn mafia show up in other stuff but not him.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Him and Patrice O’Neal has been the most prolific bridge burners in the last 40-50 years in the entertainment industry

And that’s why people fukk with both of em
The shyt between Corey and Zoe was funny as hell. Corey burned that shyt all the way down :russ:
I think they made up tho.
It sucked to see Nate leave too. You could tell it was a matter of time though. Nate use to always step in and defend some of the dudes Corey would talk shyt about. You cant be around someone like Corey for too long and protect your relationships.
Been a while since I checked otu 5150. I might check out the next show since he should be covering this interview. I already know he not gonna like the shyt talking about Kevin.

He literally said he auditioned for Money Mike and they thought he'd be a better Santa. :russ: Like come on man.

Did you ignore the first 20s of the video
Shannon: "You were initially pose to be money mike"
Ricky; "Yes, and Kat williams was pose to be my character"

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The shyt between Corey and Zoe was funny as hell. Corey burned that shyt all the way down :russ:
It sucked to see Nate leave too. You could tell it was a matter of time though. Nate use to always step in and defend some of the dudes Corey would talk shyt about. You cant be around someone like Corey for too long and protect your relationships.
Been a while since I checked otu 5150. I might check out the next show since he should be covering this interview. I already know he not gonna like the shyt talking about Kevin.

OMG!!! Rickey admitted Katt was better than him for the role and got it instead!!! Wow, what a scumbag ricky is.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Exactly. That's more context that @bnew is ignoring. White people have been acting like sissies, wearing women's wigs, women's underwear and dressing like hoes for thousands of years.

We weren't doing that, so much so that even to this day they call the broader black community "homophobic" because we don't rock with that gay foolishness.

I would argue that putting black stars in drag is emasculation of those stars and also a push that has been happening for the last 50 years or longer to push that stuff towards our people. And it has worked to an extent, as gay stuff is more acceptable than it once was among our people.

But it still ain't as acceptable among us as it is among them. Lot of gay dudes in our community live life on the DL cause they don't feel safe enough to come out the closet cause they know the majority of black people ain't rocking with that.

This stuff is new to black people and we've encountered it due to being assimilated under white people. But this is normal to them. Doing gay activities in college is normal for a lot of white boys, so much so that we call it "white boy humor". Thats their stuff, not ours.

And you're serious :snoop:

With all due respect

Should we hang signs on our barbershop that say "no fakkits allowed?

Because that's what I'm getting from what you just posted.

The emasculation of the black man doesn't even pop in my head if I see a nikka in a dress. Whether in a movie or in the shampoo aisle.

I'm black. And I know a little bit about America's history, especially the 18th and 19th century. But I don't draw the correlation between the image of a nikka in drag and the emasculation of an entire community because of it. It's just a nikka in a dress

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
OMG!!! Rickey admitted Katt was better than him for the role and got it instead!!! Wow, what a scumbag ricky is.
That's cool, that doesnt have anything to do with saying Kat was pose to be Santa and you were pose to be Money Mike........

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

Nate wanted to be friendly with everybody, lowkey same thing with zo to a degree, but I think Corey was going through a lot of personal shyt when they got into it

But one thing I found interesting is Ricky supported corey, I think he might’ve been one of the first people to put him on for real so I want to see how he would navigate that, but I know he going to co-sign everything about Steve Harvey

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps

What happened to Flex Alexander? I used to watch One on One for Kyla Pratt:shaq: and he was the dad on there. I used to see him show up on TOugh Crowd too. I saw him play Michael Jackson in one tb movie and I ain't seen that nikka since

Why didn't Keith Robinson cross over. He was another brother I used to see on Tough Crowd. I've seen most people from the Colin Quinn mafia show up in other stuff but not him.
Good because that movie was some straight up bullshyt, that might be top 10 worst movies ever.

Look at this shyt :mjlol:

CTdjVsIUcAA32CU.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

THIS is what happened to Flex Alexander…

And Keith Robinson works steadily. Not everybody is going to be a star but he’s a working actor and stays popping up in film and tv so he should be good