Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not that serious I just find it a bit much. To each their own.

As I said I was a big Bernie fan I went to the theatre when Kings of Comedy came out. Harvey and Ced had their moments and DL I found very unfunny and still do but he carved out a nice niche for himself.
Even on Comic View I thought DL was unfunny. All he did was crack on people in the audience.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I don't see eye to eye with Charleston, lol, on a lot of things but he is on point here.
Everybody that got shot by Katt said something but NO ONE called him a liar.

Luda: I ain’t never been Illuminati

Ice Cube: there was never a rape scene.

Rickey Smiley and Ice Cube: Ricky was initially gonna be Money Mike

Nggas caught in the moment:
Can’t nobody said he lied :salute::ahh::banderas:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Luda: I ain’t never been Illuminati

Ice Cube: there was never a rape scene.

Nggas caught in the moment:
Can’t nobody said he lied :salute::ahh::banderas:

Luda got fast and furious because ja rule thought he was bigger than the franchise and wanted more money. So they just replaced jarule with another rapper. lol

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Luda got fast and furious because ja rule thought he was bigger than the franchise and wanted more money. So they just replaced jarule with another rapper. lol

It wasn’t even more money. They offered Ja 1.5 Million for 2Fast 2 Furious when he only made 15K for the first one and he just played John Singleton to the left. Luda got 500k I believe

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Crazy thing is before the Plastic Cup boyz got more mainstream Corey Holcomb was supposed to be apart of that, but if you know Corey you can probably figure out why that didn't happen.

:mjlol:
Him and Patrice O’Neal has been the most prolific bridge burners in the last 40-50 years in the entertainment industry

And that’s why people fukk with both of em

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Show me where Cube said Ricky was gonna be Money Mike. You cant, because Cube never said that. He said Ricky auditioned for Mike and Santa.
Which goes against what Rickey said.

That doesnt say "Ricky was gonna be Money Mike", he bombed the audition for it.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
This is really one of the biggest moments in entertainment in 10 years plus, 25m views in 3 days for an interview, plus the whole media, internet, rappers, athletes, comedians talking about the same thing:ohhh:

Brehs want to say Kat is hating but inadvertently hes put a lot of money in a lot of peoples pockets just by naming them.