Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

This. Lol

I don't get the "Hollywood conspiracy" to put a black man in a dress like it's some how symbolizes the emasculation of ALL black men. That's such a dumb narrative to me. THEYRE fukkING ACTORS lol and COMEDIANS they dress up doin characters all the time it's literally their job.

This stupid shyt about katt warning Brandon t Jackson and how it cursed him and Martin is absolute nonsense. Eddie Murphy been doing that shyt for years, where's the curse on him???
Him and his brother Charlie came up with the idea of Norbit when they saw a fat woman cussing out her short boyfriend at an airport one day, white Hollywood didn't push that on him.

I haven't heard ONE word about how Eddie is a "plant" and sellout and fake. He's the God and we all know it

Alot of you nikkaz really need to go outside sometimes and stop running with every dumb trend you see on the internet

Last edited:
Daps
This is a bit of a red herring. Male actors have worn dresses on stage for a while. Jim Carrey wore a tutu, Adam Sandler, and others. That's goes as far back as Shakespeare

Argument to be made that this is a white thing. White folks have been doing this stuff historically ever since Rome and further back than that.

Black men never did this foolery.

Daps
Been a while since I seen an interview with replay value, this shyt is absolutely ridiculous. When you got grown men crying, Katt didn’t even leave the deceased kids off limits
:picard:

Man I rewatched the first half of it last night and watching this time after the receipts have been dropped that show that Katt was telling the truth, it's even more mindblowing.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Daps

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
:russ:Literally showed all top actors in Hollywood

:ohhh:Literally all of them. Never realised how deep shyt was. I can no longer call this emasculation of black men
Disgusting. No wonder the trans movement is being pushed on our kids so hard. Those in charge of the "programming" are a bunch of long nozed degenerates.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow i been stuck on this thread for the last 3 days reading reactions and finally finished the interview. This really started the year off with a bang!! I knew most of these stories already cause im old and rocked with bernie mac. The best part of this whole thing is everybody’s weak butthurt replies to katts comments and the support he is recieving from people cause his peers know these dudes are behind the scenes now trying to stop whatever they can with damage control