Katt Williams Goes In on T Haddish, K Hart, Monique, & Wanda Smith|UPDATE: WANDAS HUSBAND PULLS GUN

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
This nikka went in but this thread is sus cause nikkas getting geeked on...
Katt being reckless with all Black folks but defending netflix after a supposed check? why are all these speculations from nikkas talmbowt netflix criteria but netflix is still quiet?
Katt is getting props while Yvette gets shytted on for doing the same thing, providing reality checks and perspective to success stories/narratives?

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
V103 has fell off so bad.

Frank nor Wanda are from Atlanta. Get they asses outta here.
cant front atlanta radio morning shows are trash. They got this show with two out of touch old timers. Then we got the :wrist:tavis smiley show. The only tolerable one is the station with Young Joc. I usually just stream the breakfast club for my morning commute.

Atlanta radio gotta step their game up cuz its :hhh:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
his breakdown of Tiffany Haddish. :wow:
Shyt had me :picard:

Had to pause and do some googles :jbhmm:

Then hit the

giphy.gif

Never should've doubted him :wow:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
cant front atlanta radio morning shows are trash. They got this show with two out of touch old timers. Then we got the :wrist:tavis smiley show. The only tolerable one is the station with Young Joc. I usually just stream the breakfast club for my morning commute.

Atlanta radio gotta step their game up cuz its :hhh:

Most of V103s VJ's are 40 and up. Kids not listening to these old nikkas. They listen to 94.5 if they listen to radio at all (most aint) Most morning shows are for people going to work (ie grown folks) the reason why Frank and Wanda are back is because they draw in the mamas. Middle aged women are the strongest demo in the morning in Atlanta