Katt Williams Goes In on T Haddish, K Hart, Monique, & Wanda Smith|UPDATE: WANDAS HUSBAND PULLS GUN

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Seth Rogan, Ben Stiller?

I fleshed my point out a bit more on the edit. Basically what Katt was saying is that blk men are selected by Hollywood for nefarious reasons. White folks and how they reward each other is a separate entity

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fleshed my point out a bit more on the edit. Basically what Katt was saying is that blk men are selected by Hollywood for nefarious reasons. White folks and how they reward each other is a separate entity

Breh I dont know how folks don't understand this shyt. Either they young as fukk, don't know the history of hollywood or not black.

I know 2 examples just off the top of the head. Whats happening and welcome back kotter.

Originally whats happening was suppose to have 1 of the guys or a extra guy be a really good looking brotha who was a ladies man. But the writers and producers were concerned about having a black dude be the designated ladies man and a heart throb especially if they got white audiences to watch.

Welcome back kotter originally the black dude was suppose to be the ladies man and the heart throb. But the writers and producers felt it was too controversal. So instead Travolta got the gig and he became the ladies man heart throb.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
"They're going to let you do your special - Jerrod Carmichael, but no one is going to watch it. They'll let you be a star - Lil Rel, but you're ugly. And white people don't believe in ugly stars, they think you have to be somebody that women want to sleep with and men want to be, but because we black, they say 'oh, you don't even deserve that' so you get Kevin Hart, Lil Rel, Jerrod Carmichael, Hannibal Burress..."

:damn:
Holy shyt