Katt Williams Goes In on T Haddish, K Hart, Monique, & Wanda Smith|UPDATE: WANDAS HUSBAND PULLS GUN

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah while the joke was funny the thing about comedian's looks made no sense. George Carlin, Louis Ck, Dane Cook, Kathy Griffin, Amy Schumer, etc are not sex symbols in the slightest degree

That's his point about why is looks only held against black women when it shouldn't matter in this genre

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Damn, getting roasted by a star comedian is one of my biggest fears. That bytch gonna cry in the car. :damn:

The nutty professor scene is why I never sit front row at a comedy show or club you know from watching on tv comics scan the first 2 rows to clown on people and there's nothing you can do about it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I do a really nice broccoli :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
Dudes in the studio heard this and immediately hit the:

4ce.gif

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Yeah while the joke was funny the thing about comedian's looks made no sense. George Carlin, Louis Ck, Dane Cook, Kathy Griffin, Amy Schumer, etc are not sex symbols in the slightest degree

None of those people were major movie stars either

And his point was when white folks ordain black males for stardom they usually are odd looking and that’s true. White folks don’t ordain each other because they reward their own mediocrity all the time