Katie Got Bandz built like a barrel*NUDES LEAKED* *KATIE RESPONDS* *FORMS THOTS-WIT-ATTITUDES!!!TWA!

WOULD YOU CATCH NECK FROM KATIE?

• Total voters

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
No clue who this chick is, but she looks like she smells absolutely awful
Even in the video of her made-up it looks like she just buried her face in that mud Clayface was using

Mudslide_Love.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Why is there not a " No " option in the poll. Id rather fukk that disgusting looking plate of "food" than hit that sloppy mess.

Yo and why does them cheap ass, faux wood walls look shinier than a freshly waxed and buffed floor at the Pentagon :mjlol:

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
no she wouldn't nikka there was one sloppy side of rice and 1 side of brocolli on those plates. Gymnasts don't stuff themselves with ocean bottom feeders and cheese. You must really eat bad if you think those are good meals :camby:
I'm fukking dying "ocean bottom feeders and cheese" holy shyt...

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

Maybe because she eats like shyt, check her instagram to see the disgusting plates of junk shs devours then runs around chiraq thuggin. Belly lookin' like someones dads's hairy gut and she a young bytch.

Side note: about 3rd grade I used to tease and provoke this severly mentally challenged black girl with pony tail braids named Katie. She would throw up on her shoes. I believe that I have payed for it throughout my life. I also used to throw stuff at some old lady that stayed in the bed my Grandma would take care of when I was about that same age. I would just go and throw a hand ful of grapes to make her cry out.

Look at me now. 28 been through alot of shyt my heart gold and solid dude but I feel bad I did that. Everyone on this earth is equal as a human. Unless you run up on me and ima treat you like a dog.:demonic:

Lol I'm not sure what this had to do with your post but I can relate

I used to torment people as a kid

Karma been kicking my ass ever since :mjcry:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Lol I'm not sure what this had to do with your post but I can relate

I used to torment people as a kid

Karma been kicking my ass ever since :mjcry:
heh, because I'm making fun of a girl named katie. Katie got bands probably a thoro broad but can't deny my eyes hurt looking at her.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you talking like a fat boy. Those plates are disgusting

You're talking like someone who's never had a cheat meal or understands that eating like that every once in a while has no effect on your body if you workout hard and eat healthy balanced meals every other day.