Katie Got Bandz built like a barrel*NUDES LEAKED* *KATIE RESPONDS* *FORMS THOTS-WIT-ATTITUDES!!!TWA!

WOULD YOU CATCH NECK FROM KATIE?

• Total voters

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel that but imagine this girl eating all that:
6889501701_f2a7dd12e0_z.jpg

I'd imagine this female would tear that food up quicker than me considering a gymnast's diet consists of like plain chicken breast, green beans and water LOL

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Not stuff that I would eat on a daily basis, but I'm not going to front like that Mac and cheese and red beans and rice didn't make my mouth water. And I don't even know what that last shyt is, but I imagine the taste to be nothing short of delicious as fukk.
you talking like a fat boy. Those plates are disgusting

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
I'd imagine this female would tear that food up quicker than me considering a gymnast's diet consists of like plain chicken breast, green beans and water LOL
no she wouldn't nikka there was one sloppy side of rice and 1 side of brocolli on those plates. Gymnasts don't stuff themselves with ocean bottom feeders and cheese. You must really eat bad if you think those are good meals :camby:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what's weirder, Katie's face, or dudes spending hours to come up with stale jokes about an ugly chick.

lmao at the dikk straw though, that's next level trashy.

Last edited:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Last edited: