Katie Got Bandz built like a barrel*NUDES LEAKED* *KATIE RESPONDS* *FORMS THOTS-WIT-ATTITUDES!!!TWA!

WOULD YOU CATCH NECK FROM KATIE?

• Total voters

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Coli cacs exaggerating again. She isn't fat. Her other pics she looks normal. And before a nikka say something, she still an ugly, curveless, buttaface. But this is what we should really be talking about

:scust: on a hunnid thousan trillion.

:snoop: to whomever financially endorsed this.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
These dudes clowning the diet of a 20 year girl from Chicago like they were eating parsnips, kale, and tofu salmon at that age. :heh:

right? this broad could be eating chilean seabass, black truffles sprinkled over new zealand lamp chomps, with a side of coconut rice from the Philippines, and still manage to :scust:

ask em what they had last night for dinner, prolly pizza hut and a bag of doritos. :why:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You seem salty, katie must be ya sister :lolbron:

Naw. I'm all for clowning Katie and her Caliou face. But claiming she fat or making fun of her because she eating lobster rolls and shyt is corny even by Coli standards. nikka I would have been happy to have imitation crab at that age while I was in school

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
right? this broad could be eating chilean seabass, black truffles sprinkled over new zealand lamp chomps, with a side of coconut rice from the Philippines, and still manage to :scust:

ask em what they had last night for dinner, prolly pizza hut and a bag of doritos. :why:
stfu that was your dinner

probably woke up this morning and ate your left over pizza and doritos for breakfast :sas2:

:francis:

:pachaha:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikkas caping for piles of shyt on a plate? :what:

10954668_697489377030271_1120604022_n.jpg

This is an atrocity of a meal.

The fukk is wrong with you nikkas? :wtf:

THE fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU nikkaS? :mindblown:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Not stuff that I would eat on a daily basis, but I'm not going to front like that Mac and cheese and red beans and rice didn't make my mouth water. And I don't even know what that last shyt is, but I imagine the taste to be nothing short of delicious as fukk.

red beans and rice too wet and that mac and cheese a few tints too light for me...

i'm from the south tho :yeshrug:

Last edited: