Katie Got Bandz built like a barrel*NUDES LEAKED* *KATIE RESPONDS* *FORMS THOTS-WIT-ATTITUDES!!!TWA!

WOULD YOU CATCH NECK FROM KATIE?

• Total voters

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
I feel that but imagine this girl eating all that:
6889501701_f2a7dd12e0_z.jpg
*remembers no fap challenge* must stay strong. . .MUST STAY STRONG! :damn:

Giordanos in Chicago was the best pizza I've ever had in my life... considering parking was $30, The pizza was another $30, The wait was two hours. The time to make the pizza was 45 minutes.

Golden flavorful crust, Sauce,Cheese ingredients of great quality. The stuffed pizza :dead:

http://secure.ultracart.com/cgi-bin...IZZA-PACK&_ga=1.1448689.1752047930.1423755717

:whew::sas1:
:feedme:

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Is this the best Chicago has to offer? :scust:
no, but our women aint shyt compared to other cities. Gotta do some searching for a bytch that aint either a straight up thot or busted as hell :mjcry:

But our food...Harold's Chicken. im away at EIU, I aint had none in like 6 weeks. would drill a nikka for 6 wings and some fries. Extra Mild sauce plz:wow:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
no, but our women aint shyt compared to other cities. Gotta do some searching for a bytch that aint either a straight up thot or busted as hell :mjcry:

But our food...Harold's Chicken. im away at EIU, I aint had none in like 6 weeks. would drill a nikka for 6 wings and some fries. Extra Mild sauce plz:wow:
your chiraq girls not shyt(this means your girls from the hood, except that fine lightskin girl I seen at durk momma house on a lil documentary &chalice chanel ite) but y'all snow bunnies and milfs :ohlawd:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
is chicago deep dish pizza really that good? :ohhh:
if you a tourist:lol7414:

Nawh but on the real the pizza out here is amazing. Giordanos, Italian fiesta, Home Run In, random places on the North/west side :blessed:

I dont personally do any deep dish outside of Giordanos:hamster:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
your chiraq girls not shyt(this means your girls from the hood, except that fine lightskin girl I seen at durk momma house on a lil documentary &chalice chanel ite) but y'all snow bunnies and milfs :ohlawd:
The hood milfs are GOAT. My big bro girl's mom is a dime piece. Her husband locked up for a couple bricks doe:hamster:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no she wouldn't nikka there was one sloppy side of rice and 1 side of brocolli on those plates. Gymnasts don't stuff themselves with ocean bottom feeders and cheese. You must really eat bad if you think those are good meals :camby:

You must have missed the part where I said i don't eat like that on a daily basis. That's ok.