Katie Got Bandz built like a barrel*NUDES LEAKED* *KATIE RESPONDS* *FORMS THOTS-WIT-ATTITUDES!!!TWA!

WOULD YOU CATCH NECK FROM KATIE?

• Total voters

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nah breh, makeup did absolutely nothing...
50-Cents-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif
lmao nah. judging by the still (didnt watch the vid) the make up took her from a zero to a 3. dont front :ufdup:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Coli cacs exaggerating again. She isn't fat. Her other pics she looks normal. And before a nikka say something, she still an ugly, curveless, buttaface. But this is what we should really be talking about

:scust: on a hunnid thousan trillion.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
man who the fukk are you Mike Dolce ass nikkas talkin about that aint good eating. fukk outta here with your rice cakes and steamed carrots.

broad posted lobster tail, shrimps, steamed broccoli covered in cheddar with beans and rice, mac and cheese, jambalaya, wtf. that is a fukking meal. I thought you were going to post KFC buckets, spam, hamburger helper, top ramen with an egg in it, or hot dogs with bbq sauce and generic mustard. this broad eating better than half of chicago. :what:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Coli cacs exaggerating again. She isn't fat. Her other pics she looks normal. And before a nikka say something, she still an ugly, curveless, buttaface. But this is what we should really be talking about

:camby:
that fat bytch(durks baby momma) would get splacked before I even let katie do anything inappropriate

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
man who the fukk are you Mike Dolce ass nikkas talkin about that aint good eating. fukk outta here with your rice cakes and steamed carrots.

broad posted lobster tail, shrimps, steamed broccoli covered in cheddar with beans and rice, that is a fukking meal. I thought you were going to post KFC buckets, spam, hamburger helper, top ramen with an egg in it, or hot dogs with bbq sauce and generic mustard. this broad eating better than half of chicago. :what:
a #1 at mcdonalds is better eating than anything you named. Get out and explore when you get a chance.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

not gonna lie, durks baby mum is improving, she just needs to stay away from red lipstick, i dont like it

still fat tho, would cop some head fo sho

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

broad posted lobster tail, shrimps, steamed broccoli covered in cheddar with beans and rice, mac and cheese, jambalaya, wtf. that is a fukking meal. I thought you were going to post KFC buckets, spam, hamburger helper, top ramen with an egg in it, or hot dogs with bbq sauce and generic mustard. this broad eating better than half of chicago. :what:

These dudes clowning the diet of a 20 year girl from Chicago like they were eating parsnips, kale, and tofu salmon at that age. :heh: