Katie Got Bandz built like a barrel*NUDES LEAKED* *KATIE RESPONDS* *FORMS THOTS-WIT-ATTITUDES!!!TWA!

WOULD YOU CATCH NECK FROM KATIE?

• Total voters

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Damn, bytch is in terrible shape. 20 years old? :scust:She needs to either a)hit up the local utility company and get a meter reader job or b)apply to be a mailwoman. Walk off those calories. fukking punching bag gut.

man, the only way you get a gut like that at her age is by poppin out a litter of kids. man, even at her BEST, she still don't look even close to being fukkable.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
too much slop on a plate, especially for a female to be eating at one sitting. shyt is honestly a poor persons luxury meal.

Not stuff that I would eat on a daily basis, but I'm not going to front like that Mac and cheese and red beans and rice didn't make my mouth water. And I don't even know what that last shyt is, but I imagine the taste to be nothing short of delicious as fukk.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Not stuff that I would eat on a daily basis, but I'm not going to front like that Mac and cheese and red beans and rice didn't make my mouth water. And I don't even know what that last shyt is, but I imagine the taste to be nothing short of delicious as fukk.
I feel that but imagine this girl eating all that:
6889501701_f2a7dd12e0_z.jpg

then, imagine this:
katie-got-bandz-femalerapper.jpg

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
That food looks good...and there is already a rafters worthy thread on this blank faced broad :lolbron: