Karate Kid part 3 made no sense

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I like the premise of part 2 but that shyt was full of ducktales though.

It was and maybe I’m looking out of nostalgic glasses cause if they woulda went to Africa and Daniel was taking a Nigerian chick while sonning all the locals I’d probably have an issue ...

I just think the final fight in part 2 was better than in part 1 and as a kid that’s what I liked

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
From what I know about both parts two and three, they should have switched the plots. It makes no sense for Daniel to go to Japan in the sequel, beat the toughest opponent he has faced in his life, then come back in the third movie as a childlike crackhead who has no idea how to defend himself. :francis:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
From what I know about both parts two and three, they should have switched the plots. It makes no sense for Daniel to go to Japan in the sequel, beat the toughest opponent he has faced in his life, then come back in the third movie as a childlike crackhead who has no idea how to defend himself. :francis:
the third flick came way after the OG and part 2..so it was like a rehash.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Can't lie though the bully kid casting in all 3 movies was on point.
That is true. As annoying as danny can get, not once did i want his rival to whip his ass because they were pure :demonic:

Hell id say his bullies out acted him because they made u hate them no matter what

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
fukk all three of them shyts. How you win a tournament with a flicka da foot

Ws38Mm0.gif

That'll fukk you up if you run into it like Johnny

:ohhh:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
So a breh was browsing old movies and saw this came on and watched it all. Through out the movie i noticed they kept wanting daniel to re-enter the all valley/ reseda tournament and defend his title....that got me thinking, how the fukk is he still champion after a few years passed? Did they stop holding tournaments because danny didnt want to enter them anymore? :what:

They forced the whole "defend ur title" subject thru out the movie. They should of just stuck with the revenge part of it which makes more sense. Anyways, this the worse of the 3 and it sure as hell didnt age well at all :scust:

hes a champion because he won the tourny doesn't matter how long ago it happened hes still the champ
its like with the masters or the super bow, mlb,

when the defend your title was about defending your honor