Kanye West’s Net Worth is Now officially 3 Billion

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Jay is about black empowerment. As long as Kanye is richer than 90% of white supremacists Jay is proud of him. Think about how many cac celebrities and cac musicians are mad at Ye right now because he's a black man with 50x more money than them. It's so many broke and poor white supremacists thats mad right now to see this rich successful black man with a net worth of 3 billion with the most famous white woman rubbing his feet. He's richer than justin bieber, justin timerlake,ed sheeran, and eminem. Jay and Ye is richer than all 4 of them combined. That's a L for them. Think about how mad those 4 are right now:russ: Think about how mad alot of cac celebrity and musician women are because Bey is 50x richer than them :russ:. You're comparing the wrong people. Jay and Ye are on the same team which is team Black Excellence

Those white people don't give a damn about Kanye and his riches, just like they don't give a damn about Jay and his riches you know cares though Jay he wants to be the only one, Kanye was like nope I'm here too, Respect

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut your corny ass up

Jay and Kanye been had beef and now Kanye is up there with him and the way Jay would flaunt his wealth to talk down on others you know it irks him to see Kanye right next to him

Who got more money between these people?
Justin Timerlake or Justin Bieber? I'm gonna say Justin Timerlake. That's a L for Bieber bytch ass
Eminem or Justin Bieber? I'm gonna say Eminem. Thats another L for Bieber bytch ass
Katy Perry or Taylor Swift? I'm gonna say Katy Perry. That's a L for Taylor swift
Taylor swift or Kylie Jenner? I'm gonna say Kylie. That's a L for Taylor Swift again

Who you think?

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Who got more money between these people?
Justin Timerlake or Justin Bieber? I'm gonna say Justin Timerlake. That's a L for Bieber bytch ass
Eminem or Justin Bieber? I'm gonna say Eminem. Thats another L for Bieber bytch ass
Katy Perry or Taylor Swift? I'm gonna say Katy Perry. That's a L for Taylor swift
Taylor swift or Kylie Jenner? I'm gonna say Kylie. That's a L for Taylor Swift again

Who you think?

Who gives a damn they aren't competing with each other like that

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Those white people don't give a damn about Kanye and his riches, just like they don't give a damn about Jay and his riches you know cares though Jay he wants to be the only one, Kanye was like nope I'm here too, Respect
That poster @YSPromoshunz
is white with a known alt; would you seriously engage in a convo with a white boy in black face, and expect a literate response, in real life? All you’re doing is playing off his script and giving him material.
:francis:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That poster @YSPromoshunz
is white with a known alt; would you seriously engage in a convo with a white boy in black face, and expect a literate response, in real life? All you’re doing is playing off his script and giving him material.
:francis:
t7mSrD9.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
YSPromoshunz
Nicole0416
Hold this L
:gucci:Nothing is a bigger L than being exposed as a cac having an alt pretending to be a black milicant
He’s just a troll

His alias @CashmoneyHotBoy is bushed
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-yspromoshuns-dude-touched-in-the-head.736511/page-7#post-35116896

Thanks for proving my point, you white alt bytch. Hold that L of desperation. And yet you’re the one with the ALTErnate persona and a whole exposal thread of proof. And still has no validity after 7 yrs on this site
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What I really love is how Forbes finally explained their process.. And at the end of the day... THEY DON'T KNOW shyt!!!

They been putting out Ye's net worth, probably since his first album and tour... And just now, in 2020, they get actual paperwork. And that was rare in that other celebs and companies don't even give up theirs.. But ok. Next they doing multipliers and all this nonsense.. Dude flat out said he made about 140 million... But since someone MIGHT pay 1.4 billion for that share, he's worth 1.4 billion.... But motherfukkers will walk around like "Yea Ye is a billionaire. He could buy something for 500 million tomorrow and still have 500 million left... Why does he need credit? Why is 50 filing for bankruptcy?" Cause really he only made 140, paid out 70 in taxes, paid bills with 30, and down to 40 million and you got the world thinking he got a billion dollars somewhere.

These Forbes lists are trash

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shoutout to Jay, Ye, Diddy, and Dre for becoming billionaires. I don't see not one white musician on the billionaire's list. Not one. Now that's some black excellence for your ass. 4 black billionaire musicians. 0 white billionaire musicians. No wonder ppl in this thread mad as hell losing their minds :russ:Black people is the best:yeshrug: