Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Let me find out a Black man took this cac's girl and he's been obsessed with us ever since.
:mjlol:
This dude is a weirdo and a half...wow.
He’s Beyond obsession. That autistic alt @YSPromoshunz aka @CashmoneyHotBoy says the most obvious and basic shyt that is common knowledge to anyone who, you know, is actually black. Like it’s so groundbreaking to him and we’re supposed to be in amazement.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Shoutout to Jay, Ye, Diddy, and Dre for becoming billionaires. I don't see not one white musician on the billionaire's list. Not one. Now that's some black excellence for your ass. 4 black billionaire musicians. 0 white billionaire musicians. No wonder ppl in this thread mad as hell losing their minds :russ:Black people is the best:yeshrug:
About to be 5

Master P

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. And he started with nothing. Thats black excellence. Its amazing all the great shyt black ppl have done and accomplished. We was freed from slavery with NOTHING. Now look at us and how far we've came. All these millions of successful and wealthy black people in this country. All these black millionaires and billionaires. We doing all this shyt starting from nothing. Cacs had a 400 year headstart on us and we've still caught up with they ass and that's without our reparations that we're owed. Can't no other race of ppl say they've done what we've done. All the shyt we dominate in. All the shyt we've invented. All the wealth we've created and generated. All the success we've gained. On top of that we had a black President running this country for 8 years. We had a black president before it was a white female president. Think about how there will never be a white female president. There never will be a asian, mexican, dominican, chinese, or hispanic president but we've had a black president. That's black excellence for your ass
I agreed with all the above other than black president. If Obama was black he would never be president. Mixed people are more accepted

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I've never seen an article shyt on their cover star so much. I really dont know why he wants their validation so much.

Beneath everything though this nikka done did it. He clocked music. He's clocked fashion. Noone else has done it like him he is a true visionary of our lifetimes and I will always salute him for that.

Dont forget, Kanye was the one that ended the 16 year stronghold of gangsta rap music in the mainstream with his 2004 debut. Cant believe that the man that defeated 50 Cent in that sales battle in 2007 became one of the biggest c00ns on earth. He does have a driven mindset, the same one that ended the grasp of the superthug era, but he's beyond redemption after his mamma died.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But American culture a trip...lots of nations try to hide their billionaires (especially a proliferation of em) cause the shyt will spark anger

Here, its cause for celebration during your low wage lunch break....

Good for him ofc..

Cause those billionaires in other countries would get the guillotine treatment if anything goes wrong. Those billionaires know that too and it's a mutual understanding between them.

America is ass backwards because a lot of the poor people believe that they, too, can become the oppressor. Problem is, a lot of the broke people just rip off other broke people, without foresight, believing that they can get rich the dishonest way. :skip: