kanye west used 16 other people to help write "All Day"

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Releases 30 albums, known for ONE song. That feller is the Cleveland Browns of musicians. Get him the fukk outta here.

And he can :camby:for all that bullshyt he said about Michael Jackson...:scust: Rick James should've put a whoopin' on 'em I tell ya' H'what.

Prince is one of the most musically talented people on earth and will literally sell out a show anywhere on the planet but hes only known for one song...Get your dumb ass the fukk out of here :wtf:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:laff: gave him that work early in the morning

Man I'm usually not even on that trying to son people shyt on here, but that was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on the coli. Acting like prince is some one hit wonder and not an artist who has survived 30 plus years in the game...If prince went up to the organizers at an of these mega festivals in the world and said I'm headlining your shyt lets get it you think they gonna say no? nikkas let the stan juices corrupt they minds :snoop:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude came through wearing polos and tight fit clothing in the baggy jeans era...Nobody dresses in oversized sh!t anymore

That and the sneakers put him neck and neck with Dre

This class of new school rappers ....Drake, Cole, Wale, Sean, Gambino are sons of Ye

I care just like any hiphop head should care.... He's been holding Detox over the past decade because he's scared to flop

Dre is done....Kanye is still active and out there taking risks with music and fashion

That doesn't mean Dre sucks or is better than Kanye ....They are neck and neck

Kanye is younger and has the chance to overtake him in this next decade though

Did you forget that "N!ggas in Paris" was released in 2011 too ? Dre had Em and Skylar Grey on that and it still sold 1 mill less

Almost forgot.........name any rapper to duet with a freaking Beatle

Who is dressing like Kanye now though?

The sneakers Kanye has out are nowhere near the status of Beats By Dre.

Chronic influenced Biggie, OutKast, and host of other rappers when it dropped.

Detox not dropping doesn't have anything to do with a fear of flop. "Kush" charted high, "I Need A Doctor" peaked at like #4 on the Hot 100 and was performed at the Grammys. It's not coming out because it's not coming out.

How is Dre done? Dre did it for nearly four decades. There's no comparison.

Kanye is not neck and neck with Dre.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
like dr.dre doesn't get help in producing tracks:stopitslime:

Mike Elizondo helped dre and even co wrote for eminem..Scott storch helped as well as a few others..

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I told cats years ago (check my post history) that Kanye has retreats in Hawaii where he flies in different people to write & produce his music. Dude hasn't written his own verses in years. Big Sean & Cyhi are responsible for a LOT of Kanye's recent music (2010+)...

This isn't about "borrowing" lines... cats are being handed FULL VERSES to REHEARSE... it's a LOT of rappers in this New Era that are no different then Pop Acts... :yeshrug:

But I'ma let ya'll continue to believe these rappers still pen their own verses let alone lines... :skip:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I see these deluded Dre stans are trying to downplay Yeezys influence, the nerve :wow:

Yeezy is the father of current hip-hop. Who else has shoes going at $/£2000
His whole discography is better then Dre's solo.
And @2meo I see you nikka :ufdup:
I'm just a little dap happy today :manny:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I liked when Kanye used to use outside producers, and he would just let them do their thing.

Some examples
prod. Just Blaze

prod. Nottz

prod. DJ Toomp

prod. Evidence (it says co-produced but Ev did the beat and kanye added all the instruments in during the outro)

prod. Bink

prod. Pete Rock

prod. No ID

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Forreal forreal, He stole ALOT from Rick too

full

and his behavior has always been questionable :scust: