kanye west used 16 other people to help write "All Day"

Daps
Hasn't Ye been doing this for years? Lately I view him as more of a maestro and less of a musician. He knows what he wants and what it's supposed to sound like and uses others for execution.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Ye stans are going so far to defend their hero, that they're slandering Prince. PRINCE!!! Think about that for a second.

No seriously, think about it...

Anyways, this has been par for the course with Kanye for a minute now. We all know he's always gotten help writing, and he's been getting lots of help on production since ATLEAST the MBDTF days. It's why all these "Kanye's a genius" opinions are hilarious to me. The man raps what others write, and for the last half a decade atleast, is rapping over beats that he hardly makes, yet he's a genius?
tumblr_mrwidojSJ51s7gykyo1_250.gif

Do you think that these writers write and produce everything and Kanye just performs it and has nothing to do with the sound of the final product? Is that literally what you think?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
G Unit clowns got more posts in this thread than that garbage EP thread :mjlol:

Which is funny cause if you read his album notes, 50 Cent has about 5 co-writers on average for every song on that latest trash album he just put out. Maybe he need to double that number to make his shyt listenable :francis:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
I havent heard the song yet but if its not a whole damn live band list of names that makes up for 18 people then yall need to stop making excuses for Kanye.

It is what it is.

Can you help me crack this egg?

Can you help me scramble this egg?

Can you help me season this egg?

Can you help me put this egg on the plate?

now help me do this with the rest of my food please.

LOOK EVERYBODY! IM A TOP NOTCH CHEF!!! IM THE BEST!!!

Wait a minute, wait a minute....you realize that's how actual great chefs work, right?

You guys don't understand. Those sou chef's aren't coming up with ideas. They just do shyt for the chef while the chef worries about more important shyt like what the dish is gonna look like, taste like, what ingredients they're gonna use. The chef has to think about what the people want, what kind of experience he wants his customers to have when they eat his food. Just because he didn't cut up the potatoes doesn't mean it's not his dish that he came up with and approved of and directed his sou chefs to create. And along the way during the process he steps in and adds things, tells the sou chefs what they're doing wrong, alters shyt etc.

Anybody dissing the chef shows a fundamental lack of knowledge about the creation of food.

:mjpls:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
He the beyonce of rap:camby::trash::troll::ohhh::mjlol: Never say he the goat damn shame
that's why he capes for beyonce so hard

:beli: Fail to understand how writing credits work.
fail to understand how hip hop works :popcorn:

when I was coming up, writing your own shyt was important. producers usually got a pass, but there's bands with less writing credits... there's movies with less writing credits :laff:

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
that's why he capes for beyonce so hard

fail to understand how hip hop works :popcorn:

when I was coming up, writing your own shyt was important. producers usually got a pass, but there's bands with less writing credits... there's movies with less writing credits :laff:
I think its you that doesn't understand how hip hop works. Its not like Kans had 18 people in the studio with him to make the song. It was most likely done over time and multiple sessions with different people. shyt like this just make me laugh when nikkas with no knowledge of the music industry inner workings try and be keyboard a&rs

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Wait a minute, wait a minute....you realize that's how actual great chefs work, right?

You guys don't understand. Those sou chef's aren't coming up with ideas. They just do shyt for the chef while the chef worries about more important shyt like what the dish is gonna look like, taste like, what ingredients they're gonna use. The chef has to think about what the people want, what kind of experience he wants his customers to have when they eat his food. Just because he didn't cut up the potatoes doesn't mean it's not his dish that he came up with and approved of and directed his sou chefs to create. And along the way during the process he steps in and adds things, tells the sou chefs what they're doing wrong, alters shyt etc.

Anybody dissing the chef shows a fundamental lack of knowledge about the creation of food.

:mjpls:

:camby:

If Kanye was a contestant on the show Top Notch Chef he would be trying to pay off the host thats already a Top Notch Chef to cook his meals so he could win the show. The food is done and he drop a damn leaf on the plate and swear hes the best to ever do it.

:pachaha: @ Non cooking ass Kanye telling a bunch of Master Chefs what he want done then turning around and call himself a master Chef.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I think its you that doesn't understand how hip hop works. Its not like Kans had 18 people in the studio with him to make the song. It was most likely done over time and multiple sessions with different people. shyt like this just make me laugh when nikkas with no knowledge of the music industry inner workings try and be keyboard a&rs
:mjlol: I read the whole thread. go ahead and point out some other hip hop songs with as many writer credits for me :popcorn:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You need some type of special talent to manage that amount of musicians and make them sound like one force. This dude.. :to:

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
The writing credits are probably intentionally excessive and over the top for the attention and publicity.