Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Without cac validation you have no distribution and a huge drop in consumers

It depends how old you are ...it's all relative

Kanye shifted the landscape from gangster rap to more regular guy

Kanye has sneakers ...Dre has beats but fashion influence ....Ye >>>>>>>>>>>>

Whose influence is better ? Kanye no doubt

Emo regular rap is better portrayal of us than that super machismo thug sh!t that racist cac cops can use to justify gunning us down

Dre has spearheaded more classic hiphop but he's older and nobody is checking

Dre already dropped "Kush" and "I Need A Doctor" ....he's done

Say what you will but this guy has duets with a freaking Beatle....

That's the highest cac validation he needs

lmao @ kanye being more influential than dre smh

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
just to clarify for nikkas that don't know...all those names aren't just for lyrics, but for ppl who contributed to the track in some shape or form, whether it's rhymes, an idea or production. It disgusts me to see any rapper having ghostwriters or nikkas simply helping them craft bars, but not everyone on that list contributed to the lyrics.
It's hilarious that people don't understand this

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
cac hill out here quoting

Lou_Reed-312x312.jpg

He probably got a credit on Kanye's album somewhere, too :heh:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without cac validation you have no distribution and a huge drop in consumers

It depends how old you are ...it's all relative

Kanye shifted the landscape from gangster rap to more regular guy

Kanye has sneakers ...Dre has beats but fashion influence ....Ye >>>>>>>>>>>>

Whose influence is better ? Kanye no doubt

Emo regular rap is better portrayal of us than that super machismo thug sh!t that racist cac cops can use to justify gunning us down

Dre has spearheaded more classic hiphop but he's older and nobody is checking

Dre already dropped "Kush" and "I Need A Doctor" ....he's done

Say what you will but this guy has duets with a freaking Beatle....

That's the highest cac validation he needs

Dr. Dre shifted or helped shift the sound scape of Hip Hop a couple of times. He's even the producer that pretty much gave Kanye life as a Hip Hop producer. Where would Ye be if he hadn't sampled the drums from "Xxplosive" on "This Can't Be Life"?

Beats By Dre are far more influential than anything that Kanye has done in the fashion world. Many buy Beats as a fashion statement more so than using them as headphones. There's even athletes endorsing them. From laptops (HP) to cell phones to the Chrysler, they all have Beats.

Dr. Dre is far more influential as a producer than Kanye West.

Who cares if Dre is older and who is checking for him? The point is that he's spearheaded more timeless music.

You are citing "Kush" and "I Need A Doctor" when "I Need A Doctor" is bigger than any song Kanye has released since. The duet with Paul McCartney isn't even bigger.

Therht

Pro
Daps
Kanye West - "duhhhh... did you like the song or not?!!!"

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
I havent heard the song yet but if its not a whole damn live band list of names that makes up for 18 people then yall need to stop making excuses for Kanye.

It is what it is.

Can you help me crack this egg?

Can you help me scramble this egg?

Can you help me season this egg?

Can you help me put this egg on the plate?

now help me do this with the rest of my food please.

LOOK EVERYBODY! IM A TOP NOTCH CHEF!!! IM THE BEST!!!
you never heard of sous-chefs or line cooks?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nikkas comparing rap to other types of music:mjlol:

how the fukk u supposed to be a producer and it is your song and u need a classroom of nikkas to make 1 track

other rap nikkas dont have that many people credited for an entire album:pachaha:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I interviewd Consequence before and straight up asked him if he wrote ye's shyt. He said not exactly but he might help with some lines or do some coaching. I mean if you come up with one word and it makes it on the record you get publishing. That's why puff talks on all his artist records to get that pub.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dr. Dre shifted or helped shift the sound scape of Hip Hop a couple of times. He's even the producer that pretty much gave Kanye life as a Hip Hop producer. Where would Ye be if he hadn't sampled the drums from "Xxplosive" on "This Can't Be Life"?

Beats By Dre are far more influential than anything that Kanye has done in the fashion world. Many buy Beats as a fashion statement more so than using them as headphones. There's even athletes endorsing them. From laptops (HP) to cell phones to the Chrysler, they all have Beats.

Dr. Dre is far more influential as a producer than Kanye West.

Who cares if Dre is older and who is checking for him? The point is that he's spearheaded more timeless music.

You are citing "Kush" and "I Need A Doctor" when "I Need A Doctor" is bigger than any song Kanye has released since. The duet with Paul McCartney isn't even bigger.

This dude came through wearing polos and tight fit clothing in the baggy jeans era...Nobody dresses in oversized sh!t anymore

That and the sneakers put him neck and neck with Dre

This class of new school rappers ....Drake, Cole, Wale, Sean, Gambino are sons of Ye

I care just like any hiphop head should care.... He's been holding Detox over the past decade because he's scared to flop

Dre is done....Kanye is still active and out there taking risks with music and fashion

That doesn't mean Dre sucks or is better than Kanye ....They are neck and neck

Kanye is younger and has the chance to overtake him in this next decade though

Did you forget that "N!ggas in Paris" was released in 2011 too ? Dre had Em and Skylar Grey on that and it still sold 1 mill less

Almost forgot.........name any rapper to duet with a freaking Beatle