kanye west used 16 other people to help write "All Day"

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
just to clarify for nikkas that don't know...all those names aren't just for lyrics, but for ppl who contributed to the track in some shape or form, whether it's rhymes, an idea or production. It disgusts me to see any rapper having ghostwriters or nikkas simply helping them craft bars, but not everyone on that list contributed to the lyrics.

No doubt. But we can atleast assume that all the rappers creditet most likely wrote some of the lyrics.

What suprises me most is why Kanye has writers for shytty half ass lyrics. Well atleast Rhymefest and Cyhi getting that guap from him :leon:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
No doubt. But we can atleast assume that all the rappers creditet most likely wrote some of the lyrics.

What surprises me most is why Kanye has writers for shytty half ass lyrics. Well atleast Rhymefest and Cyhi getting that guap from him :leon:

Ya first sentence...most def. It could be a written line or someone just walking around the studio going "blah blah blah...all day nikka" and yeezy lit up like a lightbulb lol.

and the 2nd part is something i've always thought about. shyt is weird when you look at the co-writers and hear some of the rhymes....it's like fam, you could have thought of that while feeding ya baby...or not :yeshrug:

I wonder what songs has ye written by himself...

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
If anything - the more artists he has in the writing credits - the less likely it is someone is writing whole rhymes and such. If there was one dude only, I could see "yeah he might've wrote a verse here and there" but 18 dudes? Someone is getting credit for changing two words in a line or coming up with an idea for a line. Half fo them probaly helped on the production of which 80% was probably done by 1 or 2 people.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Par for the course.

Dude's been overdoing it damn near his whole career
dawg the day this shyt dropped i was joking around and said "he got everyone who helped co-write that shyt on stage with him :heh:"

come to find out it's true :laff: kanye been doin this shyt his entire career, the main reason his GOAT status is always in question

i always thought it was obvious that that's the same reason he always goes to bat for Beyonce cuz she's in the same type of situation, the artist names Kanye West and Beyonce aren't the actual individuals, it's the name of the project that an entire team of people work on, that's why i can't take people seriously when they act like the idividuals are putting in all the work

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
But maybe in some twisted way, utilizing other peoples talents for your own benefit & gain is where the real "genius" lies.

Of course, he got it from Hov, who is portrayed to be this god MC who is also a groundbreaking businessman in the rap industry. Exactly what 'ye has portrayed himself as.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apples and oranges eh?
Both are two world famous hip hop producers who don't write their own rhymes.
We are talking from a hip hop perspective not some bullshyt that needs some outside cac validation.
Who has done more for hip hop?
Who's been more influential?
Who's influence has been better for hip hop music?
Who has spearheaded more classic hip hop?
I can go on
You kanye fakkits can't win this at all.
No kanye album is an event or takes over hip hop.
Dre can drop tomorrow and it will be bigger than any kanye album.
Ask real hip hop fans whether they'd rather get detox or another trash kanye album :heh:

Without cac validation you have no distribution and a huge drop in consumers

It depends how old you are ...it's all relative

Kanye shifted the landscape from gangster rap to more regular guy

Kanye has sneakers ...Dre has beats but fashion influence ....Ye >>>>>>>>>>>>

Whose influence is better ? Kanye no doubt

Emo regular rap is better portrayal of us than that super machismo thug sh!t that racist cac cops can use to justify gunning us down

Dre has spearheaded more classic hiphop but he's older and nobody is checking

Dre already dropped "Kush" and "I Need A Doctor" ....he's done

Say what you will but this guy has duets with a freaking Beatle....

That's the highest cac validation he needs

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Forreal forreal, He stole ALOT from Rick too

full

and his behavior has always been questionable :scust:
:scust::scust:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
so there's never this one man band effect in the studio. even prince, "the man who does it all" had help (wendy and lisa, both helped him write, engineers, sheila e played drums on songs like "tambourine", dez dikkerson, and i can't forget andre cymone who helped prince from like his "for you" album to the dirty mind album)
nobody got a problem with that

what people DO have a problem with is this

Can you help me crack this egg?

Can you help me scramble this egg?

Can you help me season this egg?

Can you help me put this egg on the plate?

now help me do this with the rest of my food please.

LOOK EVERYBODY! IM A TOP NOTCH CHEF!!! IM THE BEST!!!
because that's essientially what Kanye and his fans do every time he drops something, yell about how he's the dopest thing since sliced bread

aint nothin wrong with enjoying his music, but still callin a spade a spade

but some nikkas just don't have the capacity to do that and that's what causes arguments and that's why his stans stay gettin kicked around

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
nobody got a problem with that

what people DO have a problem with is this

because that's essientially what Kanye and his fans do every time he drops something, yell about how he's the dopest thing since sliced bread

aint nothin wrong with enjoying his music, but still callin a spade a spade

but some nikkas just don't have the capacity to do that and that's what causes arguments and that's why his stans stay gettin kicked around

agreed

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ye stans are going so far to defend their hero, that they're slandering Prince. PRINCE!!! Think about that for a second.

No seriously, think about it...

Anyways, this has been par for the course with Kanye for a minute now. We all know he's always gotten help writing, and he's been getting lots of help on production since ATLEAST the MBDTF days. It's why all these "Kanye's a genius" opinions are hilarious to me. The man raps what others write, and for the last half a decade atleast, is rapping over beats that he hardly makes, yet he's a genius?
tumblr_mrwidojSJ51s7gykyo1_250.gif
Someone with common sense for once. Props breh. :salute: Fans are so delusional when it comes to Kanye. Prince dropped 40 freaking albums. Got a catalog that stretches a lifetime. And dudes in here praising this n1gga cause mother teresa wrote his bars and he preached it as the gospel. :scust: And I'm not defending princes sexuality cause I don't know what that n1gga on but we not gonna act like Ye ain't have no questionable mannerisms. Not that I care :sas2: