kanye west used 16 other people to help write "All Day"

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Thats fukked up you got underground basement rappers brains frying and exploding trying to come up with good rhymes and then you got fools like Kanye West that have a classroom full of people combining words like the perfect storm and putting the dopest rhymes together taylor made just for Kanye wile Kanye is chillin at a beach clear across the world. Recites the words and gets praised as one of the dopest rappers ever.

:banderas:

I cant even be mad at the hustle.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
writing for kanye is most probably like passing around a hot potato or something.
here is my 'guesstimation' on who wrote which part of the first verse!!
:troll::troll:

[Hook:Kanye West]
All day, nikka
How long you nikkas ball? All day, nikka
How much time you spent at the mall? All day, nikka
How many thots do you got on call? All day, nikka
H-how long they keep you in court? All day, nikka
Take you to get this fly? All day, nikka
Tell your P.O. how how long you been high? All day, nikka
Y'all already know I’m straight from the Chi, all day, nikka
South, south, south side! All day, nikka (paul mccartney and mike dean most probably wrote the hook.paul known for his hooks)

[Verse 1: Kanye West]
It's Ye, nikka
Shoppin' for the winter, and it’s just May, nikka
Ball so hard, man, this shyt cray, nikka ( this sounds like something kanye wrote.most probably all he contributed)
And you ain't gettin' money 'less you got eight figures
From the Jesus piece, man I've been saved, nikka
Just talked to Farrakhan, that's sensei nikka
Told him I've been on ten since 10th grade, nikka
Got a middle finger longer than Dikembe, my nikka, uh (these are kendrick lamar bars.sounds dope when you spit it,not when you read it though)
I don't let 'em play with me
I don't let 'em talk to me no kind of way
You better watch what you say to me
People still gettin' popped on the day to day (this most probably is mario winans. this part has an r' n b feel to it)
Still got the 100 with the small face, nikka
Might spend 50 racks on my off day, nikka
You a fake Denzel like the Allstate nikka
If you run into me, better have Allstate with you
You a Rico Suave nikka
Drive around listening to Sade nikka (kendrick wrote these bars as well. sounds like something he would write)
If you ain't with us, you in our way, nikka
You an actor, you should be on Broadway nikka
Cause you do shyt the broad way nikka
Your bytch got an ass but my broad way thicker
Late for the class, in the hallway, nikka
Yeah the dropout at it as always nikka ( i don't know who charles njapa and patrick reynolds are, but they most probably wrote the last part)

:troll::troll:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Ye stans are going so far to defend their hero, that they're slandering Prince. PRINCE!!! Think about that for a second.

No seriously, think about it...
there's nobody fatherless Yeezy stans won't slander in defense of their effeminate role model :scusthov:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets...rtant-artist-since-mike.255536/#post-10333921

Let's Be Real, Kanye Is The Most Important Artist Since Mike

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/edit...nt-black-celebrity-since-tupac-shakur.257299/

edit: If you check the stats, Kanye West is the most militant black celebrity since Tupac Shakur

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
just to clarify for nikkas that don't know...all those names aren't just for lyrics, but for ppl who contributed to the track in some shape or form, whether it's rhymes, an idea or production. It disgusts me to see any rapper having ghostwriters or nikkas simply helping them craft bars, but not everyone on that list contributed to the lyrics.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
just to clarify for nikkas that don't know...all those names aren't just for lyrics, but for ppl who contributed to the track in some shape or form, whether it's rhymes, an idea or production. It disgusts me to see any rapper having ghostwriters or nikkas simply helping them craft bars, but not everyone on that list contributed to the lyrics.

I havent heard the song yet but if its not a whole damn live band list of names that makes up for 18 people then yall need to stop making excuses for Kanye.

It is what it is.

Can you help me crack this egg?

Can you help me scramble this egg?

Can you help me season this egg?

Can you help me put this egg on the plate?

now help me do this with the rest of my food please.

LOOK EVERYBODY! IM A TOP NOTCH CHEF!!! IM THE BEST!!!

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I havent heard the song yet but if its not a whole damn live band list of names that makes up for 18 people then yall need to stop making excuses for Kanye.

It is what it is.

Can you help me crack this egg?

Can you help me scramble this egg?

Can you help me season this egg?

Can you help me put this egg on the plate?

now help me do this with the rest of my food please.

LOOK EVERYBODY! IM A TOP NOTCH CHEF!!! IM THE BEST!!!

great point, you right

it's not like kanye can honestly say he's "top chef" if he's got all these cooks in the kitchen cookin' for him

i agree

great post @Flav

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

:what:

u misunderstood my post...i'm not making an excuse for him...just enlightening ppl how credits work. That many nikkas on a track like this is ridiculous (because it doesn't have too many parts). I agree 100% with your post btw.

Last edited: