kanye west used 16 other people to help write "All Day"

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
that's why he capes for beyonce so hard

fail to understand how hip hop works :popcorn:

when I was coming up, writing your own shyt was important. producers usually got a pass, but there's bands with less writing credits... there's movies with less writing credits :laff:

Interstellar (2014)
169 min - Adventure | Sci-Fi - 7 November 2014 (USA)
Your rating:
469,693 users Metascore: 74/100
Reviews: 1,949 user | 599 critic | 46 from Metacritic.com

A team of explorers travel through a wormhole in an attempt to ensure humanity's survival.

Director:
Christopher Nolan

Writers:
Jonathan Nolan, Christopher Nolan

:scust:

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
lmao at the caping going on in here

so let me get this straight... Kanye is the ONLY hip hop artist on the planet that does this? How come no other rappers have 18 people credited as writers on one song?

Any way you slice it, somehow dudes make an exception for Kanye. The same standard set by no one taking Dre or Puff or Will Smith serious as an MC because it's clear they have other people writing their raps for them, should apply in this instance. I'm not even talking about this one song, it's long been known that he's had people write lyrics for him.

HE DOESN'T WRITE HIS OWN RAPS. Name another MC who this has been the case for, and yet he was still lauded for his rapping ability.

He doesn't write his own raps and he doesn't produce songs on his own anymore. But his stans aka the male Beyhive are quick to say he's a "genius".... right. And yet, even with all that help, he puts out weak ass songs like this and the bullshyt that was Yeezus.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
But his stans aka the male Beyhive

These fakkits have ruined kanye for me. I still love his music, but every time I look at twitter or see the acronym "ktt" I get utterly disgusted. These sheep ass nikkas that love every single thing the nikka puts out just irk me....it's something about dikk eaters that I can't stand. You got the beliebers, the bey-hive and whatever these fakkits label themselves as. Disgusting. The majority of them just started bumping the nikkas music around 808's...fukk boys.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but....he got a Beatle on a track of his!

Fvck do I care?

Exactly. I mean, Busta Rhymes and Snoop Dogg have songs with Stevie Wonder. Biggie did a song with Michael Jackson. Rarely, if ever is any of that brought up to defend their greatness.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I reckon of course a weeabo scumbag is defending Prince. You dullards spent your childhood mesmerized at one dimensional Japanese people depicted as white androgynous characters.No surprise you'd stick up for this hack.

nikkas got the worst taste in television and it translate to their taste in music as well. Then actually bringing up how if something sells out= quality. Embarrassing.
You had like 12 hours to think up a decent response and this is it? I'm a weaboo because my AV, I guess your a fakkit ass redneck from bumfukk texas then :pachaha: try again breh.

And I only pointed out he can sell out anywhere because the claim of hes known for one song. A nikka is not selling out arenas thirty years into his career...off of one song. Just accept youre retarded and K.I.M. :ehh:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
You had like 12 hours to think up a decent response and this is it? I'm a weaboo because my AV, I guess your a fakkit ass redneck from bumfukk texas then :pachaha: try again breh.

You do realize some of us do work and have other things more important to attend to , right?

Also, I'd be embarrassed admitting to liking that shyt past sixteen :bryan:garbage hasn't been good since the 80's.

And I only pointed out he can sell out anywhere because the claim of hes known for one song. A nikka is not selling out arenas thirty years into his career...off of one song. Just accept youre retarded and K.I.M. :ehh:

So what did you think of the compositions overall on the N.E.W.S. album?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You do realize some of us do work and have other things more important to attend to , right?

Also, I'd be embarrassed admitting to liking that shyt past sixteen :bryan:garbage hasn't been good since the 80's.

So what did you think of the compositions overall on the N.E.W.S. album?

solid but i'm not really a fan of jazz fusion at all so I won't lie and say I enjoyed it a ton or that its some musical experience everyone must listen to. shyt was aight.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
yall are going about this all wrong. what yall should be doing is giving Kanye some daps and credit for actually doing something that a lot of rappers/singers may not do once they reach star status. and thats give everyone their due in the credits. some only pay for ghost writers(so you wont see them in the credits, they got paid up front or some other side deal). but it doesnt mean your favorite rapper isnt getting help. Being a PROFESSIONAL rapper/singer, etc is a full time job. and people as big as Ye has to maintain his BRAND. outside of rapping. So like any full time job you will need some help producing a good product. most if not all of your favorite mcees have used ghost writers, and collaborators. some of them just dont give everyone their credit.
Thats basically how I looked at it... Kanye just makin sure his nikkas eat