Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
In 1958, President Nasser of Egypt said of the Jews: 'They left here black and came back white'.

FIRST OFF, THIS IS NOT A REAL QUOTE

SECONDLY, EVEN IF IT WAS, TAKING A QUOTE ABOUT JEWS FROM SOMEON1WHO HATES JEWS AS LEGIT WOULD BE RETARDED EVEN IF IT WERE

THAT WOULD BE LIKE ME POSTING UP QUOTES FROM DAVID DUKE ABOUT BLACK FOLKS IN ORDER TO PROVE A POINT

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No “black people” want to be Jew-ish.

That’s kind of a Jew, but not really.

DUMB TALKING POINT THAT ONLY PEOPLE WHO FAILED 3RD GRADE ENGLISH USE

IMAGINE IF I SAID THAT ABOUT BRITISH, IRISH, TURKISH, ETC. PEOPLE

U BETTER THAN THIS BRODIE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Breh I'm doing basic logic, it's not techniques. I'll help you out, there is no proof that black Americans are jews from Africa.

See in the last century there was a discovery of a molecule that exists in any living organism, its called DNA. This DNA molecule keeps part of its genetic code every time it's passed down and if you look at the code you will be able to see similarities of code in different organisms in "earlier sequences" to trace when these separate organisms have common ancestors. In humans you can do that and can see genetic code that shows up in one group of people in another group of people meaning these 2 groups of people share some sort of ancestry.

So when you look at the code for black Americans and Jewish people, black Americans don't have the same code that is distinguishes jews from other groups of people. Now there are Africans who do share that code and have been proven to be jews, but those are not black Americans.

I apologize, I thought you knew about dna and how it worked but since you're a Bible believer I should've known you were anti science.

U DONT HAVE TO BE ANTI SCIENCE TO BELIEVE IN SCRIPTURE

IN FACT, REAL SCIENCE GOES HAND IN HAND WIT SCRIPTURE

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
DO U THINK ADAM SANDLER WOULD BE ALLOWED TO SPEW ANTI-BLACK RACISM WITOUT GETTIN THE AXE?
What are you even talking about? There's been countless times where white and other poc celebs said or have done negative thing to black people and went unharmed. I can't even think of one that has been canceled for doing anti-black things

Daps
Reppin
St louis
KCVkfo6.gif
XIcV8cj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I BELIEVE THE ORIGINAL JEWS WERE MIDDLE-EASTERN

LIKE THE MIZRAHI JEWS OF TODAY, WHICH I POSTED

THE ASHKENAZI JEWS OF TODAY EITHER WENT THROUGH A LOT OF MIXING OR SIMPLY ADAPTED TO THEIR EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENT OVER TIME

I DONT BELIEVE MIDDLE-EASTERNS ARE A MIX THO

I BELIEVE THAT ALL HUMANS WERE CREATED BY GOD TO WITHSTAND THE TEMPERATURE OF THEIR ENVIRONMENT .. SO PEOPLE FROM ISRAEL (MODERATELY HOT)WOULD NATURALLY BE DARKER THAN WHITE PEOPLE FROM EUROPE (COLD), BUT ALSO LIGHTER THAN BLACK PEOPLE FROM AFRICA (EXTREMELY HOT)

BUT LIKE I SAID.. AT THE END OF THE DAY IT DOESNT MATTER. BECAUSE RACE IS A FABRICATED MATTER OF THE BODY. MATTERS OF THE SOUL ARE FAR MORE IMPORTANT, WHICH IS WHY THE SCRIPTURES FOCUSED ON NATIONS AND HOW CLOSE THE NATIONS STAYED TO GOD AS OPPOSED TO WHAT COLOR THEY WERE.

I agree race is a social construct. But if Middle Easterners aren't mixed then how do you explain things like this?

rageh-omaar-and-family-members-attend-the-snowman-vip-christmas-party-picture-id72785891

This is a picture of Somali-British TV presenter/Journalist Rageh Omaar with his children. His wife is obviously white making his children mixed. If you notice his kids look "Middle Eastern". If you look up the genetic ancestry of North Africans, you'll see they share male ancestry with East Africans and have female ancestry from Europeans. Thus it shouldn't surprise anyone when an East African has a child with a European that the kids end up looking Middle Eastern.

I just believe the evidence is overwhelming that North Africans are mixed.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What are you even talking about? There's been countless times where white and other poc celebs said or have done negative thing to black people and went unharmed. I can't even think of one that has been canceled for doing anti-black things

REALLY? ROSEANNE LITERALLY LOST HER SHOW FOR SAYIN ANTI-BLACK THINGS

KRAMER WAS CANCELLED BEFORE CANCEL CULTURE WAS A THING FOR MAKING DEROGATORY BLACK JOKES

THE ENTIRE KAREN EPIDEMIC WITH PEOPLE LOSING THEIR JOBS AND BECOMING A MEME FOR BEIN OUTA POCKET REVOLVES AROUND ANTI-BLACKNESS

I DONT THINK YOURE BEING HONEST

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I agree race is a social construct. But if Middle Easterners aren't mixed then how do you explain things like this?

rageh-omaar-and-family-members-attend-the-snowman-vip-christmas-party-picture-id72785891

This is a picture of Somali-British TV presenter/Journalist Rageh Omaar with his children. His wife is obviously white making his children mixed. If you notice his kids look "Middle Eastern". If you look up the genetic ancestry of North Africans, you'll see they share male ancestry with East Africans and have female ancestry from Europeans. Thus it shouldn't surprise anyone when an East African has a child with a European that the kids end up looking Middle Eastern.

I just believe the evidence is overwhelming that North Africans are mixed.

SIMPLE.. BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE NATURALLY THAT COLOR IN ORDER TO WITHSTAND THE WEATHER CONDITIONS OF THEIR HABITAT AND THEN THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE THAT DUE TO MIXING

SO IN A WAY, WE ARE BOTH RIGHT