Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I was pointing out how you place faith in other peoples findings/observations/experiences. Your “proof”only consists of you pointing to what they write.

There are black historians and black history still got and currently gets hidden. And your argument is that they could somehow do that with history but chose not to with genetics?
Are you OK bro? We're you too old so you were out of school when genetics came into play or were you sleeping through class? I'm guessing sleeping through class because if you think someone can hide genetic secrets like someone can hide historical secrets. Give me 1 specific way they could hide genetic heritage?
There’s a difference between the “Jewish” people and the people of the book/bible. You can argue that “black” people aren’t Jewish till you’re blue in the face but that ain’t the debate. The point that people are making is that there are sects of black people (NOT everyone) that are the people the Bible speaks about.

Two different arguments and you’re trying to conflate the two most likely on purpose. You guys with your agendas are straight see thru but the clocks ticking on all the cap y’all push
:russell::unimpressed:
I already answered your question now answer mine. Prove to me Chinese people aren't the original jews.

I see you ducking the question and people who don't answer questions usually have agendas.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Are you OK bro? We're you too old so you were out of school when genetics came into play or were you sleeping through class? I'm guessing sleeping through class because if you think someone can hide genetic secrets like someone can hide historical secrets. Give me 1 specific way they could hide genetic heritage?

You just did it by conflating those who say black people are the people of the book with them saying that they’re related to white Jewish people.

If someone said the OG Europeans were black, someone asking “well prove they share DNA with (insert modern white European)” isn’t a rebuttal. It’s irrelevant really. But that’s your whole position and when called out on it you start deflecting…
I already answered your question now answer mine. Prove to me Chinese people aren't the original jews.

I see you ducking the question and people who don't answer questions usually have agendas.

Here’s what you said:

You cannot prove a negative, that is not how logic works

On one hand you say you can’t prove a negative but when backed in a corner turn around and ask someone else to prove a negative. And that’s all to deflect from your weak, see thru agenda posting. You need to tighten up your skills. Had you backpedaling easy
:whew:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You just did it by conflating those who say black people are the people of the book with them saying that they’re related to white Jewish people.

If someone said the OG Europeans were black, someone asking “well prove they share DNA with (insert modern white European)” isn’t a rebuttal. It’s irrelevant really. But that’s your whole position and when called out on it you start deflecting…
:what:
Do you know how DNA works forreal? Please give one plausible way they can hide DNA markers from black scientists. Just one please, because it sounds like you don't know how genetic markers work
Here’s what you said:

On one hand you say you can’t prove a negative but when backed in a corner turn around and ask someone else to prove a negative. And that’s all to deflect from your weak, see thru agenda posting. You need to tighten up your skills. Had you backpedaling easy
:whew:
Brother I'm showing you how can't prove a negative. You walked right into my point. You sidestepping my question shows how your original question was was retarded considering you can't prove a negative.

You don't know how genetics work, it's just a science word you heard but can't describe at all and you don't know how logic works because you couldn't see how you couldnt prove a negative until it was used on you. You didn't know that until I told you that as I quoted

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're playing games.

You stated you had DNA evidence showing a connection between Black Americans and Jewish people. I am again asking you for that evidence. Show me something. You saying they share DNA with Ethiopians like other Africans does not resolve the argument that you brought forth.

Prove your point is all I am asking you to do. Can you do it or not?

No. I'm just doing what white scientists who push this DNA bullshyt do. I made the Ethiopians Jews the "real Jews" and looked for groups who shared similar genes with them. Just like cac scientists do where they just determine out of the blue that white Jews are the real Jews then look to other populations who are most similar to them genetically then claim those are "Jewish DNA".

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You ever seen someone from South Sudan bro? That's who the biblical cushytes were. Even compared other Africans they are exceptionally dark. Also people are naturally tribal. The fact the Israelites had an issue with Moses wife doesn't mean they were different races. It could have been as simple as the difference between a modern day North Sudanese marrying a modern day South Sudanese. Both are black but are significantly different hues.

BTW our argument here is about how the original Jews looked before any race mixing. Because I think we both agree the modern day Jewish people are an admixture. The issue comes down to how did North Africa originally look. Was it black, white, or mixed. I believe your argument is it was always mixed from that start. My argument is it wasn't. It started out as black only. The race mixing happened after the formation of Ancient Egyptian civilization and the birth of the Hebrew religion. We can agree to disagree but I believe the evidence is stronger that North Africa became light complexioned in the last thousand years or so. Before that it would have looked no different than modern day East Africa with mostly black people and some mixed people.

I BELIEVE THE ORIGINAL JEWS WERE MIDDLE-EASTERN

LIKE THE MIZRAHI JEWS OF TODAY, WHICH I POSTED

THE ASHKENAZI JEWS OF TODAY EITHER WENT THROUGH A LOT OF MIXING OR SIMPLY ADAPTED TO THEIR EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENT OVER TIME

I DONT BELIEVE MIDDLE-EASTERNS ARE A MIX THO

I BELIEVE THAT ALL HUMANS WERE CREATED BY GOD TO WITHSTAND THE TEMPERATURE OF THEIR ENVIRONMENT .. SO PEOPLE FROM ISRAEL (MODERATELY HOT)WOULD NATURALLY BE DARKER THAN WHITE PEOPLE FROM EUROPE (COLD), BUT ALSO LIGHTER THAN BLACK PEOPLE FROM AFRICA (EXTREMELY HOT)

BUT LIKE I SAID.. AT THE END OF THE DAY IT DOESNT MATTER. BECAUSE RACE IS A FABRICATED MATTER OF THE BODY. MATTERS OF THE SOUL ARE FAR MORE IMPORTANT, WHICH IS WHY THE SCRIPTURES FOCUSED ON NATIONS AND HOW CLOSE THE NATIONS STAYED TO GOD AS OPPOSED TO WHAT COLOR THEY WERE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Had a second to respond:

Your cousin looks like a cool guy, he could pass as bi-racial at max in the black community.
:martin: And i bet he's exceptionally Dark for a Jreh

Think Stephen Curry is an average color for black people then call someone ignorant. Makes no sense. Denzel /Morgan is more the middle in the black community:
freeman-db4a1244434ff8bbce7826bfd2aa38206e4750de-s1100-c50.jpg

Burned brass is more the color of Africans, if you have a problem with that talk to the Roman general who said the same and the man who described Jesus in the bible.

main-qimg-1470b438735d0f7e23ccc2720a0ca99f-lq

Be back later, and please have an actual Brown Jew. Black people were the Jews back then, but the people claiming Jews now can have their current culture.

BRUH I NEVER SAID STEPH CURRY WAS THE AVERAGE BLACK GUY

I SAID THERE ARE MANY MIZRAHI JEWS THAT ARE DARKER THAN SOME BLACK FOLKS IN AMERICA

YOU ARE MOVING GOAL POSTS N REPEATING TALKING POINTS WHICH IVE ALREADY PROVEN FALSE AT THIS POINT

-MORGAN FREEMAN IS NOT WHAT AN AVERAGE AFRICAN LOOKED LIKE 4,000 YEARS AGO

-BURNT BRASS TYPICALLY HAS A YELLOWISH HUE AND CAN RANGE IN DARKNESS

-THERE WERE PROBABLY BLACK JEWS WITHIN THE ISRAELITES - WONT ARGUE THIS

-I DONT ADHERE TO NEW TESTAMENT SO THIS CONVO IS REDUNDANT EITHER WAY - BUT AGAIN, THAT BOOK WAS WRITTEN IN GREEK

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why does everyone want to claim heritage to an ancient group of Middle Eastern people who probably never existed?:dahell: Hotep nikkas and Khazars fighting over an imaginary holy birthright. :snoop:There is literally zero historical proof Abraham, Jacob, Esau, Noah and all of those other mafukkas the Bible ever existed. :unimpressed:The nation of Israel itself didn’t even exist until the 40’s and no one in that region of the world looks like the modern cac screaming Jew Street on mines. :mjtf:But you can’t say shyt about Jews without being canceled or threatened to be canceled. If you want to know who rules you, find out who you can’t criticize...:ufdup:

POST TO SCREEN NAME CORRELATION A1

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kills me how these cave people act
like Egypt aint in Africa.
Like (every) part of Africa was
all Black cept Egypt.....fukk outta here.
Moses passed for pharoh's son because
he looked just like them (BLACK)
The Semites/Hebrews were Black also.
The knock off jews that occupy Israel
today are euro gypsies.
UKVu0t8.gif

DAMN ALL THEM JEW JOKES AND DEEP DOWN U WANA BE US

:dead: