Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Cancel Kanye West's headline slot and get a rock band.

This petition had 135,014 supporters

Neil Lonsdale started this petition to Glastonbury Festival

Kanye West is an insult to music fans all over the world. We spend hundreds of pounds to attend glasto, and by doing so, expect a certain level of entertainment.

Kanye has been very outspoken on his views on music....he should listen to his own advice and pass his headline slot on to someone deserving!

Lets prevent this musical injustice now!

:mjlol:
:mjpls:

This was for his Glastonbury set in 2015.

:mjlol:

Gotdamn, you're such a thot for faux militant daps.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He really despises being Black. No cap. He's embarrassed of his racial background.:snoop:

“Even Christmas itself… I mean Christ-mas”

artworks-000491827389-vgor98-t500x500.jpg

Maquina

Banned
Daps
I just told you. They share mitochondrial DNA with Ethiopians. Like all other Africans.

you're playing games.

You stated you had DNA evidence showing a connection between Black Americans and Jewish people. I am again asking you for that evidence. Show me something. You saying they share DNA with Ethiopians like other Africans does not resolve the argument that you brought forth.

Prove your point is all I am asking you to do. Can you do it or not?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Oh so other people's research is good for figuring things out. Now I have at least something to lean back on like science and you have nothing. You haven't even used the Bible or anything to prove your point.

I was pointing out how you place faith in other peoples findings/observations/experiences. Your “proof”only consists of you pointing to what they write.

There are black historians and black history still got and currently gets hidden. And your argument is that they could somehow do that with history but chose not to with genetics?

My answer is black people aren't as dumb as you think and there are black geneticists and they haven't said en masse that we are the real jews. Your mistake is thinking the only people who do this stuff is white

Prove Chinese people aren't the original jews.
There’s a difference between the “Jewish” people and the people of the book/bible. You can argue that “black” people aren’t Jewish till you’re blue in the face but that ain’t the debate. The point that people are making is that there are sects of black people (NOT everyone) that are the people the Bible speaks about.

Two different arguments and you’re trying to conflate the two most likely on purpose. You guys with your agendas are straight see thru but the clocks ticking on all the cap y’all push
:russell::unimpressed: