Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Maquina

Banned
Daps
I actually have studied DNA markers for a long time. The first question is who determines what is a "Jewish DNA marker"?

The thing about DNA associations is it matters who the set point population is. For example, if we made the mitchondrial DNA of the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia the set point population for who has Jewish genetic markers and who doesn't, then most Ashkenazi Jews in Europe would have no Jewish DNA markers. North African Jews would still have Jewish DNA markers because they have haplogroup L mtDNA in their genetic ancestry. Same with most West Africans.

The reason black Americans don't have "Jewish DNA" is because white Europeans are the ones doing the DNA analysis and they are the ones who decide which populations to make the set point. If you start your analysis with assuming Ashkenazi Jews are "real Jews" and being suspicious of Ethiopian Jews being "real Jews" then it shouldn't be surprising when the DNA results come back and say what they do.

The question of whose a Jew and who ain't genetically comes down to who is your source population. If you make Jews in countries like Ethiopia and South Africa your starting population then black people have "Jewish DNA". However, if you start with white people in Europe being real Jews then you get results like the ones you get from white Jewish scientists.

He asked you a question. Answer the man and stop playing gymnastics

Shown black Americans have Jewish DNA.

And if you want to include Ethiopia BeTas , prove African Americans share DNA with them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He asked you a question. Answer the man and stop playing gymnastics

Shown black Americans have Jewish DNA.

And if you want to include Ethiopia BeTas , prove African Americans share DNA with them.

L2a is widespread in Africa and the most common and widely distributed sub-Saharan African Haplogroup and is also somewhat frequent at 19% in the Americas among descendants of Africans (Salas et al., 2002).

The wide distribution of L2a and diversity makes identifying a geographical origin difficult. The main puzzle is the almost ubiquitous Haplogroup L2a, which may have spread East and West along the South East Africa Corridor in after the Last Glacial Maximum, or the origins of these expansions may lie earlier, at the beginnings of the Later Stone Age ~ 40,000 years ago.[5][15]

Last edited:

Maquina

Banned
Daps

All Africans share the same mitochondrial DNA whether it's West Africans, East Africansn, or even North Africans (though their percentages are much lower). Haplogroup L is basically the marker that links all Africans genetically. West Africans and Ethiopian Jews have this genetic marker. White European Jews don't.

Ethiopians and specifically certain tribes have specific mtDNA markers. You stated something as fact that black americans have jewish DNA and I'm asking you prove this statement with some sort of evidence.

The man asked you a direct question, show proof that black americans have jewish DNA markers. (and you specifically used the BETA group of Ethiopians, so that's what you should show proof of).

CAn you do that or not?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ethiopians and specifically certain tribes have specific mtDNA markers.

You asked me to show where black Americans share DNA with Ethiopian Jews. I gave you mtDNA Haplogroup L. Even made it more specific in an edit by zeroing in on L2 which is shared across the continent from West to East.

If I start out apriori with Ethiopian Jews as the blueprint for what makes you a real jew. Then those that share more genetic markers with them will be their closest relatives and thus real jews. That was my point in the earlier post. It matters who you designate as the starting point for Jewish DNA. Then you just extrapolate from them and look to see who is similar.

The problem with DNA studies on Jews is it starts with the apriori assumptions that white jews are real jews and look to see if other groups are related to them to then determine if they are really jews. It's why most Jewish genetic studies don't consider Ethiopian Jews to be real Jews but instead converts. It's because they share the same DNA with their non-Jewish Ethiopian neighbors. White Jews don't get that same criticism (sharing DNA with other Europeans) because it's assumed they are real jews because their DNA is used as the starting point to which others are compared

It matters who you make your source population.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
You asked me to show where black Americans share DNA with Ethiopian Jews. I gave you mtDNA Haplogroup L. Even made it more specific in an edit by zeroing in on L2 which is shared across the continent from West to East.

If I start out apriori with Ethiopian Jews as the blueprint for what makes you a real jew. Then those that share more genetic markers with them will be their closest relatives and thus real jews. That was my point in the earlier post. It matters who you designate as the starting point for Jewish DNA. Then you just extrapolate from them and look to see who is similar.

The problem with DNA studies on Jews is it starts with the apriori assumptions that white jews are real jews and look to see if other groups are related to them to then determine if they are really jews. It's why most Jewish genetic studies don't consider Ethiopian Jews to be real Jews but instead converts. It's because they share the same DNA with their non-Jewish Ethiopian neighbors. White Jews don't get that same criticism (sharing DNA with other Europeans) because it's assumed they are real jews because their DNA is used as the starting point to which others are compared

It matters who you make your source population.

So do you have evidence showing that Black Americans have any sort of Jewish mtDNA markers at all?

Yes or No?

It seems you made something up and got called out on it and are going all the way around the world to confuse people. The Ethiopian tribes have specific mtDNA sequences as well. Besides that you stated something as fact and now saying something totally different.

Let's stick to what you said.

It's a Yes or No answer.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
So do you have evidence showing that Black Americans have any sort of Jewish mtDNA markers at all?

Yes or No?

It seems you made something up and got called out on it and are going all the way around the world to confuse people. The Ethiopian tribes have specific mtDNA sequences as well. Besides that you stated something as fact and now saying something totally different.

Let's stick to what you said.

It's a Yes or No answer.

@Swagnificent how long are you going to need to research and google on this? Again you told @Genos something very specific and I'm simply asking for evidence of what you said.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
So yes you’re going by someone else’s observations not based on anything you can prove yourself. Which leads to this:

I believe in genetics being passed down. I also believe this society hides black history (look up the word “iconoclasm”). So if they hide black history from being pushed, what makes you think they’d tell the truth thru genetics?
Wait why do you believe in dna? Is it your own research or someone else's? A reminder dna is an actual molecule and not a bunch of characteristics?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I actually have studied DNA markers for a long time. The first question is who determines what is a "Jewish DNA marker"?

The thing about DNA associations is it matters who the set point population is. For example, if we made the mitchondrial DNA of the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia the set point population for who has Jewish genetic markers and who doesn't, then most Ashkenazi Jews in Europe would have no Jewish DNA markers. North African Jews would still have Jewish DNA markers because they have haplogroup L mtDNA in their genetic ancestry. Same with most West Africans.

The reason black Americans don't have "Jewish DNA" is because white Europeans are the ones doing the DNA analysis and they are the ones who decide which populations to make the set point. If you start your analysis with assuming Ashkenazi Jews are "real Jews" and being suspicious of Ethiopian Jews being "real Jews" then it shouldn't be surprising when the DNA results come back and say what they do.

The question of whose a Jew and who ain't genetically comes down to who is your source population. If you make Jews in countries like Ethiopia and South Africa your starting population then black people have "Jewish DNA". However, if you start with white people in Europe being real Jews then you get results like the ones you get from white Jewish scientists.
So what you're saying is you don't have any evidence you can point to. You didn't even read my evidence so your point is already disproven in my source.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Wait why do you believe in dna? Is it your own research or someone else's? A reminder dna is an actual molecule and not a bunch of characteristics?

As I said, when a person has an agenda to push they ignore questions. :russell:

Which is fine I’ll ask again. If they hide black history what makes you think they’d push the truth about black people thru DNA?
:patrice:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
As I said, when a person has an agenda to push they ignore questions. :russell:

Which is fine I’ll ask again. If they hide black history what makes you think they’d push the truth about black people thru DNA?
:patrice:
Oh so other people's research is good for figuring things out. Now I have at least something to lean back on like science and you have nothing. You haven't even used the Bible or anything to prove your point.

My answer is black people aren't as dumb as you think and there are black geneticists and they haven't said en masse that we are the real jews. Your mistake is thinking the only people who do this stuff is white

Prove Chinese people aren't the original jews.

Last edited: