Queen City
lawsofgame.png

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strawman and I feel bad for everyone who dapped you

We are talking about Egyptian people
I established they were a mix of people but that they were not wholly dark skin like their west African counterparts.

West Africa is wholly darker vs Egyptians who was a mix of people and tended to shades lighter.

You have not proven your point by posting pictures of Sudanese people and ethiopian Africans.

You’re engaging in various strawmans because you lost the argument posts ago. I only am engaging at this point to see when you’re going to admit you’re wrong, I have given you irrefutable proof through art, dna, science

You have counters with pictures of African tribes that are aren’t even discussing or arguing about .

This guy has went from Egypt to now trying to strawman me into an argument about west Africa and Ethiopia

Take your L man

This guy is a shameful poster.

What the fukk are you talking about? I made that post in direct response to your claim that because the Ancient Egyptians painted the Nubians black and themselves red that they must have been a different race. I countered that silly argument by first pointing out the Egyptians also painted some of the Nubians red as well. After fighting me on that point because you have no clue about this topic outside of your racist inclinations, you finally relented after giving the image a closer inspection.

Then you doubled down on your initial argument by saying despite some of the Nubians being red skinned, the fact some were painted black and the Egyptians painted red that the Egyptians were still non-black. This is why I made this last post that you just responded to. I posted pictures of women from South Sudan (who are the modern day descendants of the Nilotic speaking Ancient Nubians) showing how much darker their skin was than women in neighboring Ethiopia. I picked the Hamer tribe in Ethiopia because they spoke a language closely related to the language spoken in Ancient Egypt.

Why you keep bringing up West Africa is beyond me? Is it your contention that the women I posted from the Hamer tribe in Ethiopia are not black? If so please tell us now cause otherwise your posts make zero sense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I'm doing basic logic, it's not techniques. I'll help you out, there is no proof that black Americans are jews from Africa.

You do know there are some Jewish tribes still in West Africa today. Why couldn't some of their ancestors been brought over here?

Remember I attacked your point that no black Americans are jews. That's why I asked if you were taking demographics info of who was coming over here for the last couple of hundred years.

It's possible some black Americans are descended from Jewish tribes that lived in West Africa hundreds of years ago. Just as we have some living there right now.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
See, people with agendas can’t answer simple questions. This is the third time asking if by “the DNA of the Jews” you’re going by someone else’s findings/observations? It’s a yes or no question but you keep ducking. I wonder why?
:unimpressed:
It's not by me, I'm not a geneticist. Now do you believe in dna?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You do know there are some Jewish tribes still in West Africa today. Why couldn't some of their ancestors been brought over here?

Remember I attacked your point that no black Americans are jews. That's why I asked if you were taking demographics info of who was coming over here for the last couple of hundred years.

It's possible some black Americans are descended from Jewish tribes that lived in West Africa hundreds of years ago. Just as we have some living there right now.
Bro, just bring the proof instead of "just asking questions" bring proof that black Americans have Jewish dna markers.

Here is something that says north Africans have those markers. Now show yours for black Americans

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This fat fukking scumbag tried to destroy his whole legacy in a week. Oh well :yeshrug:

Part of me is hoping he is secretly a strategic breh who is trying to actively break the addidas deal on purpose. I find it hard to believe that anyone would willingly blunder this badly.

This error was the equivalent of jumping into a wood chipper in a bathing suit. It may even hamper his backup income streams in music if the publishers/distributers lock him out.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
What the fukk are you talking about? I made that post in direct response to your claim that because the Ancient Egyptians painted the Nubians black and themselves red that they must have been a different race. I countered that silly argument by first pointing out the Egyptians also painted some of the Nubians red as well. After fighting me on that point because you have no clue about this topic outside of your racist inclinations, you finally relented after giving the image a closer inspection.

Then you doubled down on your initial argument by saying despite some of the Nubians being red skinned, the fact some were painted black and the Egyptians painted red that the Egyptians were still non-black. This is why I made this last post that you just responded to. I posted pictures of women from South Sudan (who are the modern day descendants of the Nilotic speaking Ancient Nubians) showing how much darker their skin was than women in neighboring Ethiopia. I picked the Hamer tribe in Ethiopia because they spoke a language closely related to the language spoken in Ancient Egypt.

Why you keep bringing up West Africa is beyond me? Is it your contention that the women I posted from the Hamer tribe in Ethiopia are not black? If so please tell us now cause otherwise your posts make zero sense.

So you’re latching on to a tangential argument that no one is discussing .

You have yet to prove that your point.

Good day. When you come back in another post talking crazy, I’ll come back with the same irrefutable evidence

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, just bring the proof instead of "just asking questions" bring proof that black Americans have Jewish dna markers.

Here is something that says north Africans have those markers. Now show yours for black Americans

I actually have studied DNA markers for a long time. The first question is who determines what is a "Jewish DNA marker"?

The thing about DNA associations is it matters who the set point population is. For example, if we made the mitchondrial DNA of the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia the set point population for who has Jewish genetic markers and who doesn't, then most Ashkenazi Jews in Europe would have no Jewish DNA markers. North African Jews would still have Jewish DNA markers because they have haplogroup L mtDNA in their genetic ancestry. Same with most West Africans.

The reason black Americans don't have "Jewish DNA" is because white Europeans are the ones doing the DNA analysis and they are the ones who decide which populations to make the set point. If you start your analysis with assuming Ashkenazi Jews are "real Jews" and being suspicious of Ethiopian Jews being "real Jews" then it shouldn't be surprising when the DNA results come back and say what they do.

The question of whose a Jew and who ain't genetically comes down to who is your source population. If you make Jews in countries like Ethiopia and South Africa your starting population then black people have "Jewish DNA". However, if you start with white people in Europe being real Jews then you get results like the ones you get from white Jewish scientists.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
It's not by me,

So yes you’re going by someone else’s observations not based on anything you can prove yourself. Which leads to this:

Now do you believe in dna?

I believe in genetics being passed down. I also believe this society hides black history (look up the word “iconoclasm”). So if they hide black history from being pushed, what makes you think they’d tell the truth thru genetics?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Cancel Kanye West's headline slot and get a rock band.

This petition had 135,014 supporters

Neil Lonsdale started this petition to Glastonbury Festival

Kanye West is an insult to music fans all over the world. We spend hundreds of pounds to attend glasto, and by doing so, expect a certain level of entertainment.

Kanye has been very outspoken on his views on music....he should listen to his own advice and pass his headline slot on to someone deserving!

Lets prevent this musical injustice now!

:mjlol:
:mjpls: