Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Genos

Superstar
Daps
But you can’t prove that? You’re going by someone else’s observations/findings?

(For the record, a yes or no will do)
:sas1::unimpressed:
Breh if the world worked like you think it does science wouldn't be a thing. The computer you are using to type that wouldn't work if people didn't work on others findings. You need to provide countering evidence

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Zuckerberg the jew just banned the c00n off Instagram..

You see Black people, zero tolerance. This is how it's done. The Jews didn't have time to argue between themselves if what he said was offensive or not.
No contrarían Jews trying to be “different” either

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Breh if the world worked like you think it does science wouldn't be a thing. The computer you are using to type that wouldn't work if people didn't work on others findings. You need to provide countering evidence
All I asked was if you’re going by someone else’s findings/observations when it comes to DNA? Should be a yes or no answer
:manny:

After that we can get into what biblical person DNA you say they have that they’re comparing their own DNA to…

Genos

Superstar
Daps
All I asked was if you’re going by someone else’s findings/observations when it comes to DNA? Should be a yes or no answer
:manny:

After that we can get into what biblical person DNA you say they have that they’re comparing their own DNA to…
Do you believe that DNA is real?

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
NuUaTnc.png

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
When you look at some of the ways some of these billionaires made their money, it wasn’t by some genius invention or game changing idea. Hell, Jerry Jones just knew where to strike the earth and boom, oil

Sure, but to compare Ye to a group of people who:
  • can't bathe themselves properly
  • can't communicate properly
  • doesn't understand social norms/cues
just because you don't like his music is a bit disingenuous.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Sure, but to compare Ye to a group of people who:
  • can't bathe themselves properly
  • can't communicate properly
  • doesn't understand social norms/cues
just because you don't like his music is a bit disingenuous.
THIS nikka can communicate properly? THIS nikka understands social norms? No clue what this has to do with anything. Let’s stop normalizing this goofy ass nikkas behavior. He’s worse than a spoiled child or a fine woman whose use to always having eyes on her.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
THIS nikka can communicate properly? THIS nikka understands social norms? No clue what this has to do with anything. Let’s stop normalizing this goofy ass nikkas behavior. He’s worse than a spoiled child or a fine woman whose use to always having eyes on her.
He's spent way too much defending kanye even in his worst moments cause he a bytch ass nikka like him.

Now he's gonna try to strike back by posting a picture of me and that white girl at a bar when I was in college 17 years ago.
:mjlol:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He's spent way too much defending kanye even in his worst moments cause he a bytch ass nikka like him.

Now he's gonna try to strike back by posting a picture of me and that white girl at a bar when I was in college 17 years ago.
:mjlol:

I'm the bytch ass nikka, yet you can't quote me or at me? :russ:

It's all good though, Temisan. I look forward to your next cry for attention thread stating that you're finally leaving the Coli because your sister has your your password or that you're being bullied by some skinny white boys. :popcorn: