Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
If he thought J. Prince humbled his ass, just wait until them jews get a hold of him. He'll be back on Tucker Carlson apologizing by next Saturday.
Nah. Even Tucker keeps his distance from harming Jews with his white power hate speeches. But he's got a mult million dollar contract to do nothing but sit in a studio and be a "conservative" held to no journalistic standards. He's a stone cold bigot with his own agend. He's aware of his agenda and the moves he gotta make to get there, including finding fake woke black people like Candace and Koonye that really believe they are courageous for being black and adapting white supremacist talking points. His boss, Rupert Murdoch is Jewish.

Kanye won't be back. Tucker used him to spout White Lives Matter, Democrats tryna control black people, and talk his conservative lines. I bet even he is regretting the interview now that Kanye is mad at Jews and showing his ass to be even more deranged they anyone expected.

It's funny as fukk because "liberal elites are calling him mentally ill and crazy for speaking his mind!" was part of his propaganda that Friday. He's only supposing to be dissing Black Lives Matter and standing for white people as a "free thinker" So now he really has to either come back and bite his words to defend his able minded free thinking black friend and join his crusade against Jewish elites. Or--ironically--he has to discard him since he got his Blexit propaganda piece interview out of him any way and let the weirdo go on with his self destruction.

This is just pathetic. Modern pro-blackness has been taken by deranged celebrities and wannabe celebrity integet profiles with their own agendas. Yall didn't listen to one word Malcolm X said. In all yalls insecure attempts to be defiant of Democrats yall turned into this shyt.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Why do some Black ppl want to be Jewish so bad??? Very strange
For the same reason some "pro-black" motherfukkers will speak venom of Africa because they want to be Americans whos "lineage" began in 17th century slave vessels.

Black folks are traumatized, self loathing people who need a millenia of true self loving healing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
For the same reason some "pro-black" motherfukkers will speak venom of Africa because they want to be Americans whos "lineage" began in 17th century slave vessels.

Black folks are traumatized, self loathing people who need a millenia of true self loving healing.

giphy.gif

:childplease: :mjtf::why: da fukk are you talking about???

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
A successful entertainment career doesn't require tremendous intellect. Especially if you looking for a career in being "conservative" nowadays. Herschel Walker could be Georgia's new Senator.
If Herschel Walker never became famous and worked in retail his whole life and was pretty much broke most of his life would he still be in position to run for office?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s crazy, first black people were from the “tribe of shabazz” cause an Indian Hindu man told em so :snoop:

Then hip hop embraced ancient Egypt

And Black Jesus (Kendrick)

Now we have “Hebrew Israelites” and hotep movement trending all on social media and YouTube

What’s next?

When will they realize it doesn’t matter what color or race you are to GOD

As if being part of an ancient Jewish race or simply from Africa gives you a golden ticket into Heaven :heh:

The only faiths “god” that favors one race or group over all others is “Allah” from Islam and that’s because he only in speaks/understands Arabic :youngsabo:

Same old lie repurposed

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A successful entertainment career doesn't require tremendous intellect. Especially if you looking for a career in being "conservative" nowadays. Herschel Walker could be Georgia's new Senator.

Ye didnt make his billions from music or selling out to Republicans, though.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
A retarded self made billionaire?

How does that work?
When you look at some of the ways some of these billionaires made their money, it wasn’t by some genius invention or game changing idea. Hell, Jerry Jones just knew where to strike the earth and boom, oil

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
An Egyptian breh?

Glad to have you. Why do yall pretend as if the real Egyptians ain't black? People of Arab descent moved in and took over. But Egypt was historically a black nation.

Discuss.
Gonna spoiler this cuz I don’t want to derail the thread too much..
Idk…I can’t speak for everyone but I know that there is racism in Egypt and to think otherwise is naive. It’s getting worse under the current regime and the issues surrounding the Nile and Ethiopia contributes to that (I’m not justifying it, just simply calling it how I see it)

Egypt didn’t have Black or White or anything other than Egyptian for thousands of years. You were either Egyptian, or you weren’t…if you lived and drank from the Nile you were Egyptian. You just can’t apply a modern construct like race to an Ancient civilization…it doesn’t make sense to.

Arab rule didn’t have a major effect on the genetics of Egypt, but linguistically and to some degree culturally it is Arab…but that’s because Islam and Arabic are intertwined and 90% of Egyptians are Muslim. No one in my family considers themselves Arab, because Arabs and Ottomans werent exactly friendly to Coptic Christians and Muslims and Christians generally do not marry (but I think it’s ok (legal) for Muslim man and Christian woman to marry, but not the other way around) in addition to it genetically speaking, not being true. There is some Arab DNA in Egypt and some are genetically Arabs, but for most, they're not genetically Arab…

The reason people consider Egypt to be “Arab” and not African is because of ignorance, and also largely because of Pan-Arabism in the 1950s and 1960s. Gamal Abdel Nasser needed to unite with the Middle East and Islam being the dominant religion, it was easy and in Nasser‘s best interest for Egypt to rely heavily on its Arab and Muslim influence to unite against colonialism and Israel in the Middle East. And before that time, like I said, the whole debate about race didn’t exist to Egyptians and only became subject to debate because of the racism that came from some of the earliest Egyptologist, all of which were European…and were subsequently challenged, in most of not all cases, rightfully so.

This is an interesting article, the author gets stopped by immigration officers in Egypt because they think he’s Egyptian…and he touches on Pan-Arabism and it’s effect on how Egyptians view themselves…and racism in Egypt.

The Root: Race And Racism Divide Egypt

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:
I'm not about to argue scientific facts with a white Jesus loving rapist. It's not a debate. There's no argument.

Stay in school brehs :deadrose:

Remain bamboozeld if you prefer:mjlol:

You could easily use a book or google to undo your stupidity instead of taking my word for it. And to ignore you go,let the dead bury the dead#AndNothingWasLost:respect:

Maquina

Banned
Daps
I'm glad you admitted your error. But why double down on another fallacy? Have you ever seen a South Sudanese person? They are significantly darker in skin tone than even most West Africans.

Here are some South Sudanese models showing their incredibly dark hue:

Now compare them to these Cushytic speaking women from Ethiopia:

ethiopia-hamer-tribe-e1-amos-gal.jpg

The people of Ancient Nubia were Nilotic speaking like modern day South Sudanese. While Ancient Egypt spoke a language related to those found in East Africa. As these pictures show the South Sudanese tend to be significantly darker than most dark skin black folk. Compared to the Nilotic tribes, most dark skin black people in contrast have a skin tone that looks reddish brown in comparison. It's this reality of black diversity in terms of skin tone that Ancient Egyptians were accurately portraying.

This is why I continue to say that non-black people like yourself shouldn't talk on black issues because it only exposes your ignorance.

Strawman and I feel bad for everyone who dapped you

We are talking about Egyptian people
I established they were a mix of people but that they were not wholly dark skin like their west African counterparts.

West Africa is wholly darker vs Egyptians who was a mix of people and tended to shades lighter.

You have not proven your point by posting pictures of Sudanese people and ethiopian Africans.

You’re engaging in various strawmans because you lost the argument posts ago. I only am engaging at this point to see when you’re going to admit you’re wrong, I have given you irrefutable proof through art, dna, science

You have counters with pictures of African tribes that are aren’t even discussing or arguing about .

This guy has went from Egypt to now trying to strawman me into an argument about west Africa and Ethiopia

Take your L man

This guy is a shameful poster.