Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I never said black Americans were jews. I simply challenged your declarative statement that they weren't. I'm at least humble enough to know what I don't know. I have no idea what the ethnic makeup was of the black people who came to the Americas. I know there is a small Jewish presence in West Africa. Could some of them have made the journey to America? Sure. But I don't know that with certainty. Which is why I've never said black Americans are jews. You are the one who claimed they weren't jews. Which is why I asked you if you were there taking demographic information since you were so sure.

All I've ever said is the original jews were black. And I support that claim with the biblical evidence I posted at the start of this thread.
So no proof ok. I say black Americans are not jews because there is no proof that we are. You cannot prove a negative, that is not how logic works

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
They about to fry him

SoYTHka.jpg

Why the fukk is she is piping up? :mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair enough. I thought the picture was the infantry fighting initially but agree it looks like the infantry are the same side.

That has nothing to do with the point I made. Ramsesses is clearly a different tone and look then the rest of the characters. He’s not dark skinned and is obviously not pure black. It’s smacking you right in your face.

Everything you’ve posted related to the color and ethnicity has been wrong .

I'm glad you admitted your error. But why double down on another fallacy? Have you ever seen a South Sudanese person? They are significantly darker in skin tone than even most West Africans.

Here are some South Sudanese models showing their incredibly dark hue:

Now compare them to these Cushytic speaking women from Ethiopia:

ethiopia-hamer-tribe-e1-amos-gal.jpg

The people of Ancient Nubia were Nilotic speaking like modern day South Sudanese. While Ancient Egypt spoke a language related to those found in East Africa. As these pictures show the South Sudanese tend to be significantly darker than most dark skin black folk. Compared to the Nilotic tribes, most dark skin black people in contrast have a skin tone that looks reddish brown in comparison. It's this reality of black diversity in terms of skin tone that Ancient Egyptians were accurately portraying.

This is why I continue to say that non-black people like yourself shouldn't talk on black issues because it only exposes your ignorance.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your saying that.... the Egypto-Nubian rivalry and subsequent unification in the dynastic periods... is the first recorded case... of light skin brehs vs midnight boys?

This man has made an anthropological discovery on the Coli :wow:

Not really because half of the Nubians were depicted as being the same skin tone as the Egyptians.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll notice how people just now saying Kanye went too far but when he was insulting black ppl it was cool? :mjpls:
Are you gonna act like declaring war is the same thing as insulting? You can't ignore the history of Jews bruh. Last time war was declared on them their race was almost wiped out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So no proof ok. I say black Americans are not jews because there is no proof that we are. You cannot prove a negative, that is not how logic works

Who said prove a negative? I simply said how do you know they were not jews? You are the one who decided to make a declarative statement. You could have simply answered like I did and said you didn't know. But if you are gonna make a claim that black Americans aren't jews then it's on you to at least provide some evidence. You can't make claims and then run behind argument techniques.

Earth2God

Banned
Daps
Are you gonna act like declaring war is the same thing as insulting? You can't ignore the history of Jews bruh. Last time war was declared on them their race was almost wiped out.
So what you're saying is Jews are more important than black people?
You do realize Jews arent the only race that have been genocided. There are genocides happening in the world right now but those people aren't the "chosen" people so they don't matter as much right?
More poles died in the Holocaust than Jews, and they werent given the right to invade someone elses country and create their own state. You can say whatever you want about them though. Same with Armenians that were genocided. Same with native americans that were genocided. Far more black people died from slavery and more Africans were genocided than Jews were during the post-colonial conflicts.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Truth Social would LOVE to have him. We all would too. It means he's been de-platformed by everyone else and can only talk to people that think JFK Jr is coming back to team up with Trump :ohlawd: WIns all around
Can you explain the JFK jr shyt to me. You not the first coli breh to say that