Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Maquina

Banned
Daps
I was jesting brethren, the ancient Egyptians and Nubians were thought to have used paints in a more symbolic manner rather than for literal skintone.

For example, they might have all been brown skinned irl but the Egyptians were painted red and the Nubians black to depict that they were different sides. The God Osiris is usually painted as green skinned. And I think they also used different paints for gender, the women were painted white (ancient PAWGERY :blessed:)

That’s bulllshyt hotep shyt. Mainly because it’s proven that some of these royals have Eurocentric traits and dna .

There’s several paintings of red/black females. They painted the ones white because they weee light skinned similar to the Assyrians and Libyans who they also depicted those men as white or light skin.

Y’all do whatever you can to grasp onto Egypt , look westward and own the kingdoms there . Stop trying to claim civilizations that weren’t wholly black and if you still want to , stop trying to make everyone in them black when they clearly weren’t.

Have some self pride

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
hes unmedicated. and he'll say anything for attention

those demons were probably egging him on to say fukked up shyt on camera to go 'viral'

he needs to be hospitalized and forcefully medicated

failing that..

Maquina

Banned
Daps
You I'm glad you admitted your error. But why double down on another fallacy? Have you ever seen a South Sudanese person? They are significantly darker in skin tone than even most West Africans.

Here are some South Sudanese models showing their incredibly dark hue:

Now compare them to these Cushytic speaking women from Ethiopia:

ethiopia-hamer-tribe-e1-amos-gal.jpg

The people of Ancient Nubia were Nilotic speaking like modern day South Sudanese. While Ancient Egypt spoke a language related to those found in East Africa. As these pictures show the South Sudanese tend to be significantly darker than most dark skin black folk. Compared to the Nilotic tribes, most dark skin black people in contrast have a skin tone that looks reddish brown in comparison. It's this reality of black diversity in terms of skin tone that Ancient Egyptians were accurately portraying.

This is why I continue to say that non-black people like yourself shouldn't talk on black issues because it only exposes your ignorance.

Since you want to time leap all across to modern times . Let’s jump a millennium .

These are portraits of various mummies that were excavated and are dated back to 1BCE

Wooly hair , the long bridge noises, the big ass ears , the kinda fuller lips
Egyptian-mummy-portraits-from-the-Roman-era..jpg

Looks vaguely familiar

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
That’s bulllshyt hotep shyt. Mainly because it’s proven that some of these royals have Eurocentric traits and dna .

There’s several paintings of red/black females. They painted the ones white because they weee light skinned similar to the Assyrians and Libyans who they also depicted those men as white or light skin.

Y’all do whatever you can to grasp onto Egypt , look westward and own the kingdoms there . Stop trying to claim civilizations that weren’t wholly black and if you still want to , stop trying to make everyone in them black when they clearly weren’t.

Have some self pride

Please check my posting history on the subject of descendants of the transatlantic slave trade claiming Egypt. You either must be new here or you just lack reading comprehension. Literally everything you just said, Ive been known and said repeatedly. But yo ass wanna post passive aggressively before 7am est :gucci: pour yourself some cereal 1st damn

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Are you gonna act like declaring war is the same thing as insulting? You can't ignore the history of Jews bruh. Last time war was declared on them their race was almost wiped out.
just to be clear;
their race is caucasoid,
and their ethnic background is caucasian.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
The original jews were Semitic which includes black people but also people who would not be considered black like North Africans/middle easteners. They were not the direct ancestors of most of colonized and enslaved black people. "Black people" consists of multiple ethnicities and genetic ancestries and is not just one group, that's how cacs have categorized us.

Semetic isn't a race, but yeah the Jewish people included more than black. But mostly black and BTW most North Africa just became mulatto. Was more black until the last couple of Centuries.

I agree with Cauc clowns failing at noticing our distinctions, but i disagree. I think an argument can be made some Jews were shipped as well (seen an old map suggesting it from a friend into nerd ish). Jews (Black) didn't look any different from their regular Afican brethren.

Nice back and forth.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Please check my posting history on the subject of descendants of the transatlantic slave trade claiming Egypt. You either must be new here or you just lack reading comprehension. Literally everything you just said, Ive been known and said repeatedly. But yo ass wanna post passive aggressively before 7am est :gucci: pour yourself some cereal 1st damn

you over here talking out both sides of your mouth and juelizing about paint ...gtfo

you woke your ass right up and hopped thecoli just like I did and haunted enough to even neg me. Well let me reciprocate the energy for you.