Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does everyone want to claim heritage to an ancient group of Middle Eastern people who probably never existed?:dahell: Hotep nikkas and Khazars fighting over an imaginary holy birthright. :snoop:There is literally zero historical proof Abraham, Jacob, Esau, Noah and all of those other mafukkas the Bible ever existed. :unimpressed:The nation of Israel itself didn’t even exist until the 40’s and no one in that region of the world looks like the modern cac screaming Jew Street on mines. :mjtf:But you can’t say shyt about Jews without being canceled or threatened to be canceled. If you want to know who rules you, find out who you can’t criticize...:ufdup:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what you're saying is Jews are more important than black people?
You do realize Jews arent the only race that have been genocided. There are genocides happening in the world right now but those people aren't the "chosen" people so they don't matter as much right?
More poles died in the Holocaust than Jews, and they werent given the right to invade someone elses country and create their own state. You can say whatever you want about them though. Same with Armenians that were genocided. Same with native americans that were genocided. Far more black people died from slavery and more Africans were genocided than Jews were during the post-colonial conflicts.

:wtf: Kanye didn't make a threat towards black people. You can't be this obtuse.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Kills me how these cave people act
like Egypt aint in Africa.
Like (every) part of Africa was
all Black cept Egypt.....fukk outta here.
Moses passed for pharoh's son because
he looked just like them (BLACK)
The Semites/Hebrews were Black also.
The knock off jews that occupy Israel
today are euro gypsies.
UKVu0t8.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Not really because half of the Nubians were depicted as being the same skin tone as the Egyptians.

I was jesting brethren, the ancient Egyptians and Nubians were thought to have used paints in a more symbolic manner rather than for literal skintone.

For example, they might have all been brown skinned irl but the Egyptians were painted red and the Nubians black to depict that they were different sides. The God Osiris is usually painted as green skinned. And I think they also used different paints for gender, the women were painted white (ancient PAWGERY :blessed:)

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't make a threat towards Jewish people.

There's irony in the way people just collectively treat it as a declaration of war that threatens genocide.

If a white supremacist celebrity said he's declaring war on black people you wouldn't feel the same. :childplease:

Clown

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Who said prove a negative? I simply said how do you know they were not jews? You are the one who decided to make a declarative statement. You could have simply answered like I did and said you didn't know. But if you are gonna make a claim that black Americans aren't jews then it's on you to at least provide some evidence. You can't make claims and then run behind argument techniques.
Bro I can't prove a negative, meaning I can't prove we ARE NOT (are not being a negative statement) jews. You have to provide proof that we are. You cannot prove a negative, logic doesn't work that way, what you are asking for is impossible.

My statement stands because there is no proof that we are jews. If there is proof you have to provide it.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Bro I can't prove a negative, meaning I can't prove we ARE NOT (are not being a negative statement) jews. You have to provide proof that we are. You cannot prove a negative, logic doesn't work that way, what you are asking for is impossible.

My statement stands because there is no proof that we are jews. If there is proof you have to provide it.
You can’t prove anyone are “Jews” except by using the text that says there will be certain identifiers on “Jews” in the latter days(I.e. the Bible). Loaded question
:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't prove we ARE NOT (are not being a negative statement) jews. You have to provide proof that we are.
Then why did you say it?

Once again I never said we were jews. I simply challenged your assertion. You could have simply answered this thread like I did which was abstain from the question of whether or not black folks in America are jews and instead answer the only thing we do have proof of which is the blackness of the biblical jews.

Don't say something then run behind the excuse of you can't prove a negative.