Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Maquina

Banned
Daps
:dahell: so it's your argument that Ramses horse is only trampling the black skin Nubians not the red skin ones as well?

main-qimg-b2ffad3c42c54a20f8744ff10ff13c50-lq

:mjlol: the lengths you white supremacists go to just to deny the truth staring you in the face

Look closely at the clothes. Both the red skin and black skin Nubian are wearing the leopard skin clothes. They have the same earrings as well. Anyone with two eyes can see they have also have the same facial features which are distinct from those of Ramses.

Get your eyes checked breh cause you might be blind if this isn't some elaborate troll job.

Fair enough. I thought the picture was the infantry fighting initially but agree it looks like the infantry are the same side.

That has nothing to do with the point I made. Ramsesses is clearly a different tone and look then the rest of the characters. He’s not dark skinned and is obviously not pure black. It’s smacking you right in your face.

Everything you’ve posted related to the color and ethnicity has been wrong .

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Fair enough. I thought the picture was the infantry fighting initially but agree it looks like the infantry are the same side.

That has nothing to do with the point I made. Ramsesses is clearly a different tone and look then the rest of the characters. He’s not dark skinned and is obviously not pure black. It’s smacking you right in your face.

Everything you’ve posted related to the color and ethnicity has been wrong .

It is possible for people that are 100% sub saharan african to be the same skin tone as rameses in that picture. I am talking about modern sub saharan african people. I imagine ancient african people didnt have more opportunities to “mix” than modern african people.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
It is possible for people that are 100% sub saharan african to be the same skin tone as rameses in that picture. I am talking about modern sub saharan african people. I imagine ancient african people didnt have more opportunities to “mix” than modern african people.

Don’t disagree - it’s been proven by dna that the pharaohs and royal women around that time had Eurocentric dna (among others) - my contention is that they did not look like the pro typical blacks of that era - although nowadays we call all types of people black due to all the mixing .

At this point I don’t know what the guy is arguing about - I said that ancient Egyptians of that era were not the same skin tone as west Africa, and he decided to lure me into a bunch of strawmans but never addressed the point.

I willl never claim Egypt - I don’t care what they did over there . It’s Africa but it’s not “black” , maybe blackish

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Don’t disagree - it’s been proven by dna that the pharaohs and royal women around that time had Eurocentric dna (among others) - my contention is that they did not look like the pro typical blacks of that era - although nowadays we call all types of people black due to all the mixing .

At this point I don’t know what the guy is arguing about - I said that ancient Egyptians of that era were not the same skin tone as west Africa, and he decided to lure me into a bunch of strawmans but never addressed the point.

I willl never claim Egypt - I don’t care what they did over there . It’s Africa but it’s not “black” , maybe blackish

Only thing ive seen about a pharaoh having european dna is about tut but that was “unscientific” because the ones making that claim didnt even do a dna test on tut. They saw something on tv and came to the conclusion that tut had european dna.