Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is your proof that black Americans are jews. Hopefully it will be able to be substantiated by a 3rd party and not your specific interpretation of the bible

I never said black Americans were jews. I simply challenged your declarative statement that they weren't. I'm at least humble enough to know what I don't know. I have no idea what the ethnic makeup was of the black people who came to the Americas. I know there is a small Jewish presence in West Africa. Could some of them have made the journey to America? Sure. But I don't know that with certainty. Which is why I've never said black Americans are jews. You are the one who claimed they weren't jews. Which is why I asked you if you were there taking demographic information since you were so sure.

All I've ever said is the original jews were black. And I support that claim with the biblical evidence I posted at the start of this thread.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
All you posted are things that can be faked. How do we know that's even her mummy? How do we know what happens to hair after thousands of years? You ever heard of baby hair? Being non-black you probably haven't. But most black people regardless of how nappy our hair becomes when we get older are born with hair that is straight. It's not until we're a few years old that we begin to develop our curl pattern. Also any black person with grandparents knows as black people age our curl pattern grows less tight. Some older black women will have hair that looks damn near straight in their 80s but when they were 25 they were rocking full afro.

Those mummified remains even if they were real don't show what you think it shows. They could have had more kinky looking hair when they were alive but over the thousands of years the curl pattern changed just as it changes for us while we're alive.

With that said, here's a black man from Ethiopia with straight red hair and facial features identical to the purported mummies that you posted. Just to put the final nail in the coffin of this argument you tried to put forth showing that black people in Africa can have hair similar to the ones you posted from this alleged mummies.

Bro you literally posted a bust and said it was a sis with an Afro

It’s been proven factually she was wearing a headdress and that she had red/brown wavy hair

I never said a dark skinned person couldn’t have red/wavy hair but the likelihood of that happening is slim. Especially since the midwife I posted also had the same red/brown wavy hair.

You said baby hair but that hair was long and to her back.

That’s not baby hair.

You are being disingenuous- you’re posting stuff from black Israelite and Afrocentric sites without knowing what you’re talking about.

I

Again I reiterate the bust you posted never had an Afro like you claimed , in fact they show her as lighter than the pharaoh at the time. Why would they do that ?

You can also find black people with blue eyes - but the chances of that is unlikely .

Lastly the Ethiopian man you pulled up has some mixtures in him over centuries . We are talking about people at 1400 bc - the genes pulled from pharaohs around that time are Eurocentric in nature .

Last edited:

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Once again look closer at the image you posted. Are you trying to tell me that half of the Nubians Ramses horse is trampling over don't have the same red skin as him and his horse?

You might need to get your eyes checked cause it's plain as day. BTW that's one of the images I actually like to post myself because it shows how the Ancient Egyptians shared the same skin color as some of the Nubians.

If I have to explain to you that the horse isn’t trampling both red and black then I don’t know what to tell you.

You can easily look up similar pictures where Egyptians depict themselves and Nubians differently- i don’t have anymore time to go back and forth on something easily pulled up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro you literally posted a bust and said it was a sis with an Afro

It’s been proven factually she was wearing a headdress and that she had red/brown wavy hair

I never said a dark skinned person couldn’t have red/wavy hair but the likelihood of that happening is slim. Especially since the midwife I posted also had the same red/brown wavy hair.

You said baby hair but that hair was long and to her back.

That’s not baby hair.

You are being disingenuous- you’re posting stuff from black Israelite and Afrocentric sites without knowing what you’re talking about.

Again I reiterate the bust you posted never had an Afro like you claimed

I made the point about baby hair to show that black hair changes over our lifetime. How the hell do you know it also doesn't change after being dead for thousands of years?

BTW I never claimed that was Queen Tiye's hair. It's obvious a headdress. The better question is if the Egyptians weren't black why did they choose headdress that mimicked black hair? As you point out Queen Tiye headdress looks like an Afro. And we know other Egyptian headdress looked like braids. So why would a non-black people adorn themselves with headdress mimicking natural black hairstyles?

FYI the Ancient Egyptian royalty actually used to shave their heads. It was considered more holy. It's why they wore wigs and headdress.

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
OK?

HERES A FAMILY MEMBER OF MINE FROM ISRAEL

BEB75664-E4-C5-43-AA-A114-6970-BB5-E7371.jpg

HERES STEPH CURRY

stephen-curry.jpg

YOURE PROVING YOUR IGNORANCE IN THIS THREAD FAM

JUST ADMIT THAT U DONT KNOW ANY REAL MIZRAHI JEWS AND THAT YOUR ONLY FAMILIARITY WIT US IS BASED ON MEDIA MISREPRESENTATION

STAY UP FOLKS
Had a second to respond:

Your cousin looks like a cool guy, he could pass as bi-racial at max in the black community.
:martin: And i bet he's exceptionally Dark for a Jreh

Think Stephen Curry is an average color for black people then call someone ignorant. Makes no sense. Denzel /Morgan is more the middle in the black community:
freeman-db4a1244434ff8bbce7826bfd2aa38206e4750de-s1100-c50.jpg

Burned brass is more the color of Africans, if you have a problem with that talk to the Roman general who said the same and the man who described Jesus in the bible.

main-qimg-1470b438735d0f7e23ccc2720a0ca99f-lq

Be back later, and please have an actual Brown Jew. Black people were the Jews back then, but the people claiming Jews now can have their current culture.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I have to explain to you that the horse isn’t trampling both red and black then I don’t know what to tell you.

:dahell: so it's your argument that Ramses horse is only trampling the black skin Nubians not the red skin ones as well?

main-qimg-b2ffad3c42c54a20f8744ff10ff13c50-lq

:mjlol: the lengths you white supremacists go to just to deny the truth staring you in the face

Look closely at the clothes. Both the red skin and black skin Nubian are wearing the leopard skin clothes. They have the same earrings as well. Anyone with two eyes can see they have also have the same facial features which are distinct from those of Ramses.

Get your eyes checked breh cause you might be blind if this isn't some elaborate troll job.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
I made the point about baby hair to show that black hair changes over our lifetime. How the hell do you know it also doesn't change after being dead for thousands of years?

BTW I never claimed that was Queen Tiye's hair. It's obvious a headdress. The better question is if the Egyptians weren't black why did they choose headdress that mimicked black hair? As you point out Queen Tiye headdress looks like an Afro. And we know other Egyptian headdress looked like braids. So why would a non-black people adorn themselves with headdress mimicking natural black hairstyles?

FYI the Ancient Egyptian royalty actually used to shave their heads. It was considered more holy. It's why they wore wigs and headdress.

Black hair changes to wavy and changes colors to brown/red as they get older or die? Okay 👍🏾

Lots of ethnicities wear head dresses -

As i have articulated they weren’t white but they were most likely mix and obviously had connections to Nubians and other nations, which is why they were adorned the way they were .

DNA, Art, mummies , statues everything points to the facts and you’re using a couple of statues

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black hair changes to wavy and changes colors to brown/red as they get older or die? Okay 👍🏾

Yes black hair changes over time. When we are young we have straight hair. As we grow our hair becomes more tightly curled. Then when we get really old it reverses back to the beginning as our curl pattern gets loose again. Most black people with newborn children and grandparents in their 80s and beyond know this.

Now with regard to the hair color that could be henna dye which is still popular in many parts of Africa. As black men and women age in some parts of Africa they like to cover their gray with red dye which makes their hair look like it's red.

This is the problem with being non-black yet talking about black issues. Something as simple as our hair texture changing over time is impossible to you.