Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Maquina

Banned
Daps
LOL. You might want to look at that image a little closer. Yes some of the Nubians have pitch black skin, but look at the others. They have reddish brown skin like the Pharoah and his horse.

I know white people see us black folk as being all the same but we do actually come in different shades. Some Africans can be a lot darker than others. In particular those from Sudan (which is where Nubia was located). The Nilotic peoples of Sudan are famous for being among the darkest in the world. So it makes perfect sense when your closest neighbors are darker than even other Africans that most Nubians would be represented as being a darker hue.

With that said, the image you posted still contradicts your point because a closer inspection would have told you thar half of the Nubians Ramses is trampling with his horse have the same skin color as him.

Trying to have a respectful conversation and you’re being disingenuous

Maquina

Banned
Daps
I was selective because fake artifacts being claimed to be originally Egyptian are actually quite common. For a long time forgers created fake Ancient Egyptian art trying to pass it off as real. The famous bust of Nefertiti is one that is commonly published as real but whose authenticity is questioned. Forging the Ancient World – Things Aren't What They Seem: Forgeries and Deceptions from the UD Collections

The pictures I posted were of mostly large stone statues from royalty. Pharoahs and Queens. Most of the art people usually cite to claim Ancient Egyptians weren't black are of random people nobody knows and of small statues that could easily be forged.

Here's the famous face of the Pharoah Ramses II carved into the side of a mountain. This is the sort of image of an Ancient Egyptian that is impossible to fake. Compare it to how Ramses was depicted in a recent Hollywood movie. Let's see if you can spot the racial differences.

How the Great Pharaoh Ramses II Really Looked

therealramessesiiabusimbel.png

vs.

mosesramsesexodusfakemovie.png

How Hollywood Depicts Ramses II

I wonder why Hollywood didn't accurately recreate Ramses broad wide nose and full lips? Guess it would have made him look too black. One of the benefits of the great Pharoah Ramses carving his face into the side of a mountain is the wide supremacists didn't have a chance to blow his nose and lips off before we were able to get pictures.

Another strawman

You literally posted an aged bust of queen T that you tried to pass off as black with an Afro when the actually mummy shows she had long red wavy hair

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Hasn't been bushed once for his anti-black tirade that has been going on for the better part of 6-7 years now :martin:
Cause the underlying and unwritten sentiment is black people are not deserving of respect or dignity but white people and other non-black groups are.

That's why anti-black racism is allowed to run rampant...cause many groups in power partake in it. And Black people aren't in those Instagram/Facebook spaces calling the shots like that to begin with

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause the underlying and unwritten sentiment is black people are not deserving of respect or dignity but white people and other non-black groups are.

That's why anti-black racism is allowed to run rampant...cause many groups in power partake in it.
Bingo

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:francis:
Brothers arguing what dead ancient Egyptians looked like when they would’ve captured you if you traveled back in time

This should be the real discussion. What did Chappelle say in his stand up? Something about he was allowed to poke fun with the n word but told of for using gay slurs

Genos

Superstar
Daps
No. I just don't make statements I can't factually support.
Where is your proof that black Americans are jews. Hopefully it will be able to be substantiated by a 3rd party and not your specific interpretation of the bible

Daps
Reppin
NULL
5) you posted a bust of Queen Tye. Here is her mummified remains. Now - I am not saying she could NOT have been black (specifically in how we term black nowadays, where anyone of mix background is called black), but she was not a nappy haired woman with an afro as the bust depicted and how you are trying to make it come across.

main-qimg-c07fff0289d82b267e23336e4998697d-lq

In fact the explanation of the "afro" is actually a blue beaded headdress. The color of the skin is because of the resin and age of the wood. These are scientific facts and also seen in various art work.

Even if you that wasn't the case - th hair itself would seem to denote she wasn't a West African black but of some sort of mixed background at best.
main-qimg-021597f99503d0477c474484f8f50f94-lq

here is another art work of Queen Tiye - notice her skin color in this is quite a bit lighter than King Amenhotep. Do you think this was accidentally done?
main-qimg-55a23903c2c1f9e90eb7055f9000e927-lq

6) from about a century earlier here is the mummified remains of Queen Hatshepsut wet-nurse Sitre-In, again depicting a woman with red/brown wavy hair.

18339693.jpeg

7) here is art work depicting egyptians fighting against nubians

it's interesting how they depict the nubians quite a bit darker than themselves. Same color as the horse, noting they had limited pigments back then, but let's be optimistic and assume they did this just to show the difference between the two cultures and not because they weren't as black/dark as their nubian neighbors.
main-qimg-b2ffad3c42c54a20f8744ff10ff13c50-lq

8) I don't know how you can take those images you posted and determine they are "black". Here's a good example of an "ancient" - King Tut egyptian bust and modern day egyptian. Yes, you could probably find a darker skinned comparison as well.

main-qimg-106f7b5fea763216321ceb8560ef3cfb-lq

All you posted are things that can be faked. How do we know that's even her mummy? How do we know what happens to hair after thousands of years? You ever heard of baby hair? Being non-black you probably haven't. But most black people regardless of how nappy our hair becomes when we get older are born with hair that is straight. It's not until we're a few years old that we begin to develop our curl pattern. Also any black person with grandparents knows as black people age our curl pattern grows less tight. Some older black women will have hair that looks damn near straight in their 80s but when they were 25 they were rocking full afro.

Those mummified remains even if they were real don't show what you think it shows. They could have had more kinky looking hair when they were alive but over the thousands of years the curl pattern changed just as it changes for us while we're alive.

With that said, here's a black man from Ethiopia with straight red hair and facial features identical to the purported mummies that you posted. Just to put the final nail in the coffin of this argument you tried to put forth showing that black people in Africa can have hair similar to the ones you posted from this alleged mummies.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to have a respectful conversation and you’re being disingenuous

Once again look closer at the image you posted. Are you trying to tell me that half of the Nubians Ramses horse is trampling over don't have the same red skin as him and his horse?

You might need to get your eyes checked cause it's plain as day. BTW that's one of the images I actually like to post myself because it shows how the Ancient Egyptians shared the same skin color as some of the Nubians.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
MY BROTHER, I READ SCRIPTURE EVERY DAY.. ITS MY LIFE

NOBODY SAID MOSES WAS “LIGHT”

HE WAS A DARK SKINNED MIDDLE-EASTERN (SEMITE)

THINK IF A MIZRAHI JEW SPENT MOST HIS TIME IN THE DESERT SUN.. THATS WHAT MOSES LOOKED LIKE

HERE IS A VERSE THAT POINTS OUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ISRAELITES AND CUSHIITES:

Jeremiah 13:23: “Can the Cushyte change his skin or the leopard his spots? Then also you can do good who are accustomed to do evil.”

^ATTENTION IS DRAWN TO THE DIFFERENCE OF SKIN

“Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushyte woman whom he had married, for he had married a Cushyte woman.” Then God strikes Miriam with leprosy. Why? Consider this possibility. In God’s anger at Miriam, Moses’ sister, God says in effect, “You like being light-skinned Miriam? I’ll make you light-skinned.” So we read, “When the cloud removed from over the tent, behold, Miriam was leprous, like snow” (Num. 12:10)

LIKE SOMEONE ELSE POSTED UP, RACE IS A BYPRODUCT OF WEATHER CONDITIONS

AND LETS USE COMMON SENSE HERE.. WHEN A FOREIGNER ENTERS YOUR TERRITORY, PEOPLE GUNA NOTICE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

THIS IS WHERE KUSH WAS LOCATED

kush_map.jpg

You ever seen someone from South Sudan bro? That's who the biblical cushytes were. Even compared other Africans they are exceptionally dark. Also people are naturally tribal. The fact the Israelites had an issue with Moses wife doesn't mean they were different races. It could have been as simple as the difference between a modern day North Sudanese marrying a modern day South Sudanese. Both are black but are significantly different hues.

BTW our argument here is about how the original Jews looked before any race mixing. Because I think we both agree the modern day Jewish people are an admixture. The issue comes down to how did North Africa originally look. Was it black, white, or mixed. I believe your argument is it was always mixed from that start. My argument is it wasn't. It started out as black only. The race mixing happened after the formation of Ancient Egyptian civilization and the birth of the Hebrew religion. We can agree to disagree but I believe the evidence is stronger that North Africa became light complexioned in the last thousand years or so. Before that it would have looked no different than modern day East Africa with mostly black people and some mixed people.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I think y’all are confusing Kanye with Nick cannon

Kanye has more power than you think

He already made an entire album titled “Jesus is king”

Jews did nothing :unimpressed:
If we’re honest, it’s watered down gospel music, lyrically.
When the Jews crucified Christ they mocked him with a sign saying “King of the Jews” (Matthew 27:37).

• Dap
Reactions: Rn.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOME OF THESE CLEARLY HAVE MIDDLE EASTERN NOSES & ORIENTEL EYES… MEANING THEIR WAS SOME OBVIOUS MIXING

Some yes. Just like modern day East Africans have some racial admixture. But as a whole they are still relatively black. And that is what Ancient Egypt was like during the late Pharonic era. There was some race mixing with caucasians because it was a world power at the time. But it had not yet been overrun by foreign powers.

With that said the earliest Egyptian pharoahs like Narmer were straight nikkas. There was no mixing at the start.

Last edited: