Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
This black people are Jews stuff is absolute non sense. nikka running round here celebrating Christmas , eating all type of pork and shellfish. Nothing related to the lifestyle. nikkas are so desperate to be anything other that what they are

We come from a history of Kings and Queens. Taught Spaniards algebra, taught folks from all corners of the world in our knowledge centers and thats not enough? You need to be a Jew? A nomadic tribe that stayed getting subjected and conquered because they historically could never get right with God.

Get all the way up out of here.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
OK?

HERES A FAMILY MEMBER OF MINE FROM ISRAEL

BEB75664-E4-C5-43-AA-A114-6970-BB5-E7371.jpg

HERES STEPH CURRY

stephen-curry.jpg

YOURE PROVING YOUR IGNORANCE IN THIS THREAD FAM

JUST ADMIT THAT U DONT KNOW ANY REAL MIZRAHI JEWS AND THAT YOUR ONLY FAMILIARITY WIT US IS BASED ON MEDIA MISREPRESENTATION

STAY UP FOLKS

You're posting your family on thecoli? :mjtf:

You're an Israeli Jew on thecoli!?:mjtf:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
I already explained to you the issue with post-1800 egyptology. You can play dumb all you want but unless you subscribe to the Hamitic Hypothesis (which was a patently racist theory created by vocal eugenicists that has no scientific backing) there is no basis for arguing Ancient Egypt wasn't black. Even modern egyptologists run away from the topic of race surrounding Ancient Egypt nowadays because they don't want to deal with this clearly racist legacy.

And did you really just cite art as an argument against Ancient Egypt being black? Crakkka please. Just look at these pictures and tell me which one ain't black.

tumblr_nemnf6Kgcg1s3juj9o4_r1_500.jpg

Statue of Egyptian Male

All I see is a bunch of nikkas. Please feel free to show me who in the royal family was non-black.
The fro and the half-moon?

:myman:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I already explained to you the issue with post-1800 egyptology. You can play dumb all you want but unless you subscribe to the Hamitic Hypothesis (which was a patently racist theory created by vocal eugenicists that has no scientific backing) there is no basis for arguing Ancient Egypt wasn't black. Even modern egyptologists run away from the topic of race surrounding Ancient Egypt nowadays because they don't want to deal with this clearly racist legacy.

And did you really just cite art as an argument against Ancient Egypt being black? Crakkka please. Just look at these pictures and tell me which one ain't black.

Tiye-egypt-queen.jpg

Queen Tiye, the Great Royal Wife of Amenhotep III, mother of Akhenaten and grandmother of Tutankhamun

Colossal-statue-of-Amenhotep.jpg

The Great Pharaoh Amenhotep III, husband of Tiye, father of Akhenaten and grandfather of Tutankhamun

p1030032.jpg

Bust of Pharaoh Amenhotep III

Akhenaten_4504.jpg

The Great Pharoah Akhenaten, husband to Queen Nefertiti and father to the boy King Tutankhamun

f94af38367059c39ae748f210afb9aa8.jpg

Profile view of the Pharoah Akhenaten

60daf3821162465dc05d053c0b116ea0.jpg

Relief Portrait of the Pharaoh Akhenaten

7465894354_683697670f_c.jpg

The boy King Tutankhamun, son of the Pharoah Akhenaten and Queen Nefertiti

tumblr_lcx0frnvtA1qcfefho1_400.jpg

Mektaten, second daughter of Pharaoh Akhenaten and his Wife Nefertiti, sister to Tutankhamun

767px-Amarna_princess_1350_BC_a.jpg

Head of the statue of a princess, one of the six daughters of Akhenaten and Nefertiti

Giza_Plateau_-_Great_Sphinx_-_head_side_closeup.JPG

The Great Sphinx of Giza

DT221869.jpg

Statuette of Queen Tiye (Front View)

TheWifeofPsammetichPsamtikI26thDynsmallerneuesmuseum.jpg

Statuette of Egyptian Female

tumblr_nemnf6Kgcg1s3juj9o4_r1_500.jpg

Statue of Egyptian Male

All I see is a bunch of nikkas. Please feel free to show me who in the royal family was non-black.
shyt so crazy man. Look at Akhenaten. That’s a black man all day bruh lol shyt got me smiling cause this really our history. It’s so evident.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
He literally said “those Jewish people who sent you” which is pretty ambiguous and got his account restricted
On Instagram
Instagram is owned by Facebook
Facebook is owned by Mark Zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg is Jewish.

Ofcourse he ain't gonna allow that shyt on his platform.
:mjlol:

Imagine if Black folks owned these big and powerful social media apps and platforms...then we could stomp out anti-blackness on them asap. It all comes down to who owns and controls those outlets.