Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
My man, Jews still exist in those situations today im sure, and they aren't anywhere near there. Not without mixture

The women i posted don't require hypotheticals, they are in the African sun & Still near Burnt Brass. Varied shades.

THE JEWS U SEE IN THE FOREFRONT OF TODAYS MEDIA ARE MOSTLY ASHKENAZI (WHITE) JEWS, WHICH IS NOT A FAIR REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL MIZRAHI (MIDDLE EASTERN) JEWS

THE MIZRAHI JEWS WHO SPEND MOST THEIR TIME ON THE BEACHES ARE DARKER THAN A GOOD PORTION OF BLACK FOLKS IN AMERICA TODAY

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
THE JEWS U SEE IN THE FOREFRONT OF TODAYS MEDIA ARE MOSTLY ASHKENAZI (WHITE) JEWS, WHICH IS NOT A FAIR REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL MIZRAHI (MIDDLE EASTERN) JEWS

THE MIZRAHI JEWS WHO SPEND MOST THEIR TIME ON THE BEACHES ARE DARKER THAN A GOOD PORTION OF BLACK FOLKS IN AMERICA TODAY
race is a social construct, this whole argument is absurd

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I get that Judaism as the religion is today. Never said you weren't Jews, quote me if i did.

I only said that The Jews then Were black. That's who was mostly in the religion then, a roman General born 50 years aftee christ wrote of that fact.

THAT WOULD BE COOL AND ALL IF MIZRAHI JEWS COULDNT TRACE THEIR BLOODLINE BACK TO THAT REGION.. AND WE CAN

BUT SOME JEWS BACK THEN WERE BLACK, ILL GIVE U THAT

AGAIN, JUDAISM WAS NEVER ABOUT RACE.. ITS ABOUT NATIONS. YOU SEE HOW MOST NATIONS TODAY ARE MIXED? IT WASNT MUCH DIFFERENT BACK THEN.

THE CONCEPT OF “RACE” WAS MADE UP BY EUROPEANS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps

:mjlol:

About to head out with my girl, but when I'm back I'd like proof of some of these Jews Darker than even some black people. Take care, until then.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Us Blacks have tons of kingdoms in Sub Sahara that we know for sure are black - we don't need to latch onto Egypt (although it was mix and probably started of majority black)
This quote ends this entire argument lmao even as a kid I had no affinity for Ancient Egypt because it is a shared history.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
race is a social construct, this whole argument is absurd

I get you but it's still important to make these distinctions because people will try to retroactively write certain groups out of history based on race.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol:

About to head out with my girl, but when I'm back I'd like proof of some of these Jews Darker than even some black people. Take care, until then.

OK?

HERES A FAMILY MEMBER OF MINE FROM ISRAEL

BEB75664-E4-C5-43-AA-A114-6970-BB5-E7371.jpg

HERES STEPH CURRY

stephen-curry.jpg

YOURE PROVING YOUR IGNORANCE IN THIS THREAD FAM

JUST ADMIT THAT U DONT KNOW ANY REAL MIZRAHI JEWS AND THAT YOUR ONLY FAMILIARITY WIT US IS BASED ON MEDIA MISREPRESENTATION

STAY UP FOLKS

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I see all his conservative friends have abandoned him because he started taking shots at the wrong group
Kanye don't even have a platform now to apologize